Options

a holler to someone..........

writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
edited August 2008 in The Porch
Ok, who met Eddie recently in Chicago and has a daughter who is maybe in her 20's and is also not a huge fan (the daughter) but is aware of her mom's Eddie Fanaticalism, (of which I am in this club)??
Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    That's one confusing string of words! ;)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    writersu wrote:
    Ok, who met Eddie recently in Chicago and has a daughter who is maybe in her 20's and is also not a huge fan (the daughter) but is aware of her mom's Eddie Fanaticalism, (of which I am in this club)??

Is this like a trick question? :p
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    Is this like a trick question? :p
    I had that same thought... ;)
    "I heard some people up here pointing out the ukelele...it's a mandolin, you uncultured bastards!" EV

If nothing is everything, I'll have it all

Hard to Imagine: http://lightyourpillow.blogspot.com
  • Options
    writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    OK, so here is what I MEANT to say........sorry, (but like I always tell my kids, "it made sense in my brain", or "it was funny before I said it".......) ok, ok,

Well, I went to "my whatever you call a husband that you are seperated from for over a year but not divorced and not married in any sense other than that party you had like 19 years ago, ok, ......" family party for his year old nephew, and my "sister in law" said , "here is the one that is all crazy about Eddie Vedder too", so I see a girl who is going with one of the young cousin guys and she and I start to talk, and she tells me her mom is like a ten club member forever and she went to the Chicago show and met Eddie after and (of course), he was "so cool" and her mom was "so excited" and I was "so not sure what the hell I would do if I actually met him" and I "would be so worried that I would sound like an ass" and "everyone who meets him says he is awesomely nice"......blah, blah, blah,.....

I was jonesing on the mere thought of meeting him so I was just so excited that this girl's mom met him.

She told me her mom's name but I searched it here and of course, since we all use alias' (some , like me less creative than others) I had no idea who she was and her daughter didn't know her screen name so I thought I would send out a holler......

Holler? Holler??
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........