ISO Fargo 2003 poster

Hugh Freaking DillonHugh Freaking Dillon Posts: 14,010
edited November 2009 in The Porch
I only see this poster on eBay occasionally, and it's pretty pricey. Anyone have one they are willing to part with?
Gimli 1993
Fargo 2003
Winnipeg 2005
Winnipeg 2011
St. Paul 2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I only see this poster on eBay occasionally, and it's pretty pricey. Anyone have one they are willing to part with?

Hey, what are you looking to pay for it?? I was thinking of buying one a couple of mths ago on ebay and put a bid in of around $70. Can't remember exactly. I didn't win but got a 2nd chance offer. Didn't go for it in the end as something else came up.

Think it was Seattlebatman. He's on expressobeans if you want to contact him.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • I only see this poster on eBay occasionally, and it's pretty pricey. Anyone have one they are willing to part with?

Hey, what are you looking to pay for it?? I was thinking of buying one a couple of mths ago on ebay and put a bid in of around $70. Can't remember exactly. I didn't win but got a 2nd chance offer. Didn't go for it in the end as something else came up.

Think it was Seattlebatman. He's on expressobeans if you want to contact him.

thanks dude. as it happens, I checked this earlier to see if anyone had responded, and no one had, so I checked ebay, and there was one sitting at $26 with one hour left to bid. So I bid, and

I WON IT!!! $33.50!!!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Thats good shit right there. Congrats man!!
    Was it Seattlebatman??

Great to get Posters from shows you were at.
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • arqarq Posts: 8,013
    I Think it was Seattlebatman. He's on expressobeans if you want to contact him.

I don't trust him, is not like doesn't ship the posters but he's the only person I know who have 1000 prints of the same poster, Fargo 03, 2 of the the uncut version of the neocon, champaing 03, the 2003 calitrio, and some others of the same period, I can undestand if he have some extras but since 2007 he's being selling the same posters, and it's always the same "a friend ask him to sell those extras" a friend? Who the Ames bros and klausen!?!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • no, it wasn't seattlebatman. some other dude.

can't wait to get it and block mount it like my Winnipeg 2005!!!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • arq wrote:

I don't trust him, is not like doesn't ship the posters but he's the only person I know who have 1000 prints of the same poster, Fargo 03, 2 of the the uncut version of the neocon, champaing 03, the 2003 calitrio, and some others of the same period, I can undestand if he have some extras but since 2007 he's being selling the same posters, and it's always the same "a friend ask him to sell those extras" a friend? Who the Ames bros and klausen!?!

I've heard from 1 or 2 people on expressobeans that they don't trust him either. I don't know what to think.
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    I've heard from 1 or 2 people on expressobeans that they don't trust him either. I don't know what to think.

I bought from him 2 posters but after I saw he was selling the same "rare" posters over and over again I decided to sell the posters, is not like the poster were of an inferior quality, but if they're fakes I would like to know to make an informed desicion to not over pay for some fake crap :evil:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    arq wrote:

how many of Birmingham 98's does he have? ;)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
    LukinFan wrote:
    how many of Birmingham 98's does he have? ;)

like 100 but after all the preassure and bad publicity I made he threw them into the fireplace :P
    Neil deGrasse Tyson