Stone and Mike swapped sides?

Kegzy05Kegzy05 Posts: 93
edited November 2009 in The Porch
Hey all, I was looking at some of the photos from the recent shows in the states and some of them look like Mike and Stone have swapped sides? With Mike being on the right (Facing the stage). Anyone been to the shows can confirm what side the guys are on? Maybe I'm just trippin :?

Cheers
"I dont question, our existence
I just question, our modern needs"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Nah... Mike is still on the left, Stone right (facing the stage). They do move around during the show so maybe you saw some pictures at that point in the show.
  • Sweet man thanks for that. Thought that might of been the case.
    "I dont question, our existence
    I just question, our modern needs"
  • drsluggo wrote:
    Nah... Mike is still on the left, Stone right (facing the stage). They do move around during the show so maybe you saw some pictures at that point in the show.

I can confirm that.... during London O2 show for example, Mike was jamming with Booooooooooom during Crazy Mary... while Stone was in the other side for a while... that's it :)
    -- rafa
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    I think they swapped "sides" for the album though. You usually hear mike on the left speaker and I think he's on the right now.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • HeavyHandsHeavyHands Posts: 2,130
    I think they swapped "sides" for the album though. You usually hear mike on the left speaker and I think he's on the right now.

Thank you for bringing this up. It's something that's made me think I was going off my rocker. I could swear I've heard it on some live boots too, but I'm probably just plain wrong about that.
    "A lot more people are capable of being big out there that just don't give themselves a chance." -Stone Gossard
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Mike does like to get his cardio in doing laps during shows.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    edited November 2009
    you were looking at photos.. the guys do move around so maybe the photos were at the times they were on those sides.
    Post edited by Brisk. on
  • I think they swapped "sides" for the album though. You usually hear mike on the left speaker and I think he's on the right now.

really !!???... hum !?... :?
    -- rafa
  • HeavyHandsHeavyHands Posts: 2,130
    really !!???... hum !?... :?

Listen to the intro to Got Some. McCready did the opening to that song on the Tonight Show and it clearly comes out of the right channel speaker when the version on Backspacer plays.
    "A lot more people are capable of being big out there that just don't give themselves a chance." -Stone Gossard