Perth set lists

pazmanpazman Posts: 197
edited November 2009 in The Porch
What would like to hear in Perth?

I would love for them to play Immortality, In My Tree, Release, Oceans, Grievance, Nothing as it Seems, Can't Keep

Here are past Perth set lists...
Perth 1995
Oceans Go Last Exit Spin The Black Circle Tremor Christ Animal Corduroy Not For You
Lukin Jam Even Flow Dissident Why Go Jeremy Whipping I Got Id Rearviewmirror Blood
Porch Satan's Bed
Encore 1
Another Brick In The Wall Daughter(Little Wing) Black Better Man Let My Love Open The Door
Encore 2
Yellow Ledbetter

Perth 1998 #1
Sometimes Do The Evolution Animal Hail, Hail Dissident Faithfull Even Flow I Got Id Corduroy
MFC Habit Daughter Nothingman Given To Fly Leatherman Rearviewmirror Wishlist
Encore 1
Once Alive Better Man Immortality Black Baba O'Riley

Perth 1998 #2
Long Road Brain Of J. Last Exit Animal Pilate Lukin Corduroy/Magic Bus In My Tree Wishlist
Do The Evolution Jeremy Hail, Hail Daughter(Pebbles) Off He Goes Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town Hunger Strike Not For You Faithfull Alive
Encore 1
Given To Fly Go State Of Love And Trust Smile Even Flow
Encore 2
I Am A Patriot Better Man Yellow Ledbetter

Perth 2003
Long Road Save You Gods' Dice Corduroy Given To Fly Even Flow Get Right Cropduster Jeremy Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town I Am Mine Love Boat Captain
MFC Habit You Are Wishlist 1/2 Full Insignificance Go
Encore 1
Do The Evolution Better Man Daughter Crazy Mary
Encore 2
Throw Your Arms Around Me Alive Fortunate Son

Perth 2006
Go Animal Do The Evolution Comatose Corduroy Severed Hand Given To Fly Marker In The Sand Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town World Wide Suicide In Hiding
Even Flow Daughter(Mother) U Insignificance Jeremy Big Wave Lukin Rearviewmirror
Encore 1
Throw Your Arms Around Me Last Kiss Better Man(Save it for Later) State Of Love And Trust
Black Alive
Encore 2
Wasted Reprise Why Go I Got You Blood Rockin' In The Free World
I had it all once I gave it back
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• i agree with all your picks!! especially grievance!! the last 2 perth setlists have been pretty similar i think - i'd love for them to take a look at them and make this setlist quite different.

i would add footsteps, once, of the girl and indifference with ben harper - we havent had those songs this decade

i'm betting they'll open with oceans because i'd imagine theyd be getting here a few days early for some surfing... but that is conjectural
  • As long as they don't play Last Kiss, I'm happy.
  • I wanna hear crazy mary
    mfc
    given to fly
    black
    wishlist
    smile
    rats
    leatherman
    pilate
    lukin

bah
    iwant them to play every song

ive got the time :P
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense
  • KevDylan wrote:
    As long as they don't play Last Kiss, I'm happy.

Or Throw Your Arms Around Me. Holy Grail is so much better, reminds me of Indiana Jones.
    George, US (September 01, 2005)
    Toronto, CA (September 19, 2005)
    Quebec City, CA (September 20, 2005)
    Halifax, CA (September 22, 2005)
    St. Johns, CA (September 24, 2005)
    St. Johns, CA (September 25, 2005)
    Washington,US (May 30, 2006)
    E. Rutherford, US (June 01, 2006)
    E. Rutherford, US (June 03, 2006)
    George, US (July 22, 2006)
    George, US (July 23, 2006)
    Dublin, IR (August 23, 2006)
    Reading, UK (August 27, 2006)
    Sydney, AU (November 07, 2006)
    Sydney, AU (November 08, 2006)
    Melbourne, AU (November 13, 2006)
    Melbourne, AU (November 14, 2006)
    Melbourne, AU (November 16, 2006)
    Sydney, AU (November 18, 2006)
    Newcastle, AU (November 19, 2006)
    Adelaide, AU (November 21, 2006)
    Adelaide, AU (November 22, 2006)
    Perth, AU (November 25, 2006)
    London, UK (August 18, 2009)
    Perth, Australia (November 14, 2009) 
    Adelaide, AU (November 17, 2009)
    Melbourne, AU (November 20, 2009)
    Sydney, AU (November 22, 2009)
    Brisbane, AU (November 25, 2009)
    Auckland, NZ (November 27, 2009)
    Christchurch, NZ (November 29, 2009)
    Los Angeles, US (November 23, 2013)
    Los Angeles, US (November 24, 2013)
    Adelaide, AU (January 31, 2014)
    Seattle, WA (August 8, 2018)
    Seattle, WA (August 10, 2018)
    Missoula, MT (August 13 2018)
  • pazmanpazman Posts: 197
    jessse-d wrote:
    i agree with all your picks!! especially grievance!! the last 2 perth setlists have been pretty similar i think - i'd love for them to take a look at them and make this setlist quite different.

yeah, when NOFX played Perth a couple of months back they reviewed their last setlist and said they weren't going to repeat any songs from last time. Good on them. Hope Ed does somethig similar
    I had it all once I gave it back
  • joely_91joely_91 Posts: 795
    pazman wrote:
    jessse-d wrote:
    i agree with all your picks!! especially grievance!! the last 2 perth setlists have been pretty similar i think - i'd love for them to take a look at them and make this setlist quite different.

yeah, when NOFX played Perth a couple of months back they reviewed their last setlist and said they weren't going to repeat any songs from last time. Good on them. Hope Ed does somethig similar

HAHA could you imagine if pearl jam didnt play any songs from the last time they were in perth....no even flow, given to fly, do the evolution, black, daughter, alive, betterman......as much as i'd love a b-side show i think we might have a few walkouts like the britt spears concert.....curious as to if we will get any rarities though...they did soundcheck black,red and yellow a few times in philly and never played it...?
  • well they used to play given to fly, even flow and corduroy ALMOST every show but now they leave them out about 1 in 4 shows - so there is definitely room for shifting things about, especially with all the other tracks that they can replace!!

but yer, of course youd expect something like even flow or better man - wouldnt be the same without it!!

did nofx play kill all the white man? my friend was pissed a couple of years ago cos they didnt play it!