jeff is badass...

2»

Comments

• VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    OOoooh lord! That picture is CLASSIC!!!!!!! :lol::D Excellent work decides2dream!! Everyone's response to it is crackin me up! :D

This thread is very necessary/just plain AWESOME! Jeff is a TOTAL bad ass. I scream "JEFF AMENT" at every PJ show. The man deserves nothing but RESPECT!!! To see him get up there with the mic and just get all sassy, low to the ground, bouncing that arm up and down! hahahaa. LOVED IT! :D I'm not about to act like Sweet Lew is my fav song in the world or anything ;)....but seriously...to witness that moment was just fuckin PRICELESS!!!!

*bows down to the badass mutha that is JEFF AMENT*
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    And p.s. the man NEVER ages!! :shock: It's insane!

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    Oh, that 3rd picture is PRICELESS!! Love it, he is adorable!

Tried like Hell to get his attention while in the front row in front of Mike on night 2, but the man would not look over at the two idiots yelling his name...the other being my bass man, who loves him too! Gotta love those cute bass men! He was so serious on night 2 though, I would have loved to have seen him goofing off and letting loose like he did on Halloween!!
  • JenfarrJenfarr Posts: 677
    Similar to 3rd photo...

14741_202694851270_601341270_4469424_1126147_n.jpg
    "McCready played on, lending credence to the theory that he was actually built in Stone’s basement from spare truck parts and vinyl records." - Glide Mag. review of MSG 7/8/03
  • i have a man crush on this motha fucka...
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    I'm not about to act like Sweet Lew is my fav song in the world or anything ;)....but seriously...to witness that moment was just fuckin PRICELESS!!!!

Totally agreed. It's one of the many things that make that night so damned special.

That third photo rawks!!!!
    I carried a watermelon
  • Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,239
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    OOoooh lord! That picture is CLASSIC!!!!!!! :lol::D Excellent work decides2dream!! Everyone's response to it is crackin me up! :D

This thread is very necessary/just plain AWESOME! Jeff is a TOTAL bad ass. I scream "JEFF AMENT" at every PJ show. The man deserves nothing but RESPECT!!! To see him get up there with the mic and just get all sassy, low to the ground, bouncing that arm up and down! hahahaa. LOVED IT! :D I'm not about to act like Sweet Lew is my fav song in the world or anything ;)....but seriously...to witness that moment was just fuckin PRICELESS!!!!

*bows down to the badass mutha that is JEFF AMENT*

Very cool to see that you made it to this show!! Is there a show you don't attend nowadays, lol?? I also saw that Idratherbe was at the show and won the lottery...good for her as she totally deserved to be there for those shows!! Rock on girl with yo bad self and it was good seeing you in SD! Keep up the PJ Love!

RM
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,275
    :lol::lol::lol: Good pict D2D it was insanely good to see him perform like that he was loose as hell :mrgreen: ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • :lol::lol::lol: Good pict D2D it was insanely good to see him perform like that he was loose as hell :mrgreen: ..

come on man...you don't see the D.W. similarities i pointed out? .......oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh!!!

maybe cause i'm high....but that shit is funny!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

look at the pic's again Jose...i mean even down to the headband/bandana! :lol:
  • :lol::lol::lol: Good pict D2D it was insanely good to see him perform like that he was loose as hell :mrgreen: ..

come on man...you don't see the D.W. similarities i pointed out? .......oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh!!!

i dont want u to getting tired..i need u for the movie :lol:;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • i dont want u to getting tired..i need u for the movie :lol:;)

hey...you just be ready when i yell "ACTION!!"....OK?! :lol::lol:
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,275
    :lol::lol::lol: Good pict D2D it was insanely good to see him perform like that he was loose as hell :mrgreen: ..

I just did and your correct that's totally true :lol::lol::lol: that is funny as hell :mrgreen::mrgreen: .
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • I just did and your correct that's totally true :lol::lol::lol: that is funny as hell :mrgreen::mrgreen: .

it's even better when blunted!...but isn't everything?! ;):mrgreen::lol:
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    DeLukin wrote:
    Eddie was on lead dribble & backing vocals.
    :lol:
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • Jeanwah wrote:

Tried like Hell to get his attention while in the front row in front of Mike on night 2, but the man would not look over at the two idiots yelling his name...the other being my bass man, who loves him too! Gotta love those cute bass men! He was so serious on night 2 though, I would have loved to have seen him goofing off and letting loose like he did on Halloween!!

another lottery winner!
    (someday i hope i can say the same there - front row!)
    i LOVE it!
    also another bass wife, hahaha.....we're so special! :lol:

jenfarr - GREAT pic!
    it was just so FUN to see jeff like that!
    8-)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

Jeanwah wrote:

another lottery winner!
    (someday i hope i can say the same there - front row!)
    i LOVE it!
    also another bass wife, hahaha.....we're so special! :lol:

If I can win, anyone sure can, I've never won anything in my life until 10/28.
    Oh, and we bass wives are awesome! :D
  • great thread peeps. :)
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• great thread peeps. :)

and we come full circle....b/c this would not be, except for the fact that...

jeff is badass!
    8-)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• THE

ULTIMATE

BADASS!!

• jeff says...

jeffbadasssingsweetlew.jpg

take THAT!
    :lol:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    jeffbadasssingsweetlew.jpg

possibly the best PJ pic I've ever seen.
  • bbbeeeeee boyyyyyy

I had to come back and look at this picture again. :D