Pearl Jam (w/ strings) - "Jeremy

dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
edited November 2009 in The Porch
the band paly in Philly Jermey w/ strings,,in videos i see in youtube the song is not clear for listen it..how was the sound inside spectrum?was clear?and how it sound the song?
"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
"..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• The sound mix was not that great, to be honest - it was difficult to hear the strings over Pearl Jam's own instrumentation. Maybe the bootlegs (or DVD, if it gets released) will offer a better representation. Lukin with strings was excellent, though!
  • The sound mix was not that great, to be honest - it was difficult to hear the strings over Pearl Jam's own instrumentation. Maybe the bootlegs (or DVD, if it gets released) will offer a better representation. Lukin with strings was excellent, though!

Agreed. Most of the time, I could not even hear the strings at all. I was disappointed in that. I'm hoping they do it right in the bootleg version... we shall see.
    • 98 Pgh
    • 00 Pgh
    • 03 Pgh|Philly|PSU|Camden 1+2|Hershey
    • 04 Boston 1|Reading
    • 05 Philly
    • 06 Camden 1+2|Pgh
    • 08 Camden 1+2|Hartford|Mansfield 2
    • 09 Philly 1 [EV]|Toronto|Spectrum 1-4
    • 10 Cleveland|Buffalo
    • 11 Philly [EV]|PJ20
    • 12 Philly
    • 13 London|Pgh|Buff|Philly 1+2|Balt
    • 14 Cincy|StL
    • 16 Philly 1+2|Philly 2 [TotD]
    • 18 Boston 1+2
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    I have to admit that I barely heard the strings but it was a great version nonetheless. That entire show was sooooooooooooo good.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,854
    the band paly in Philly Jermey w/ strings,,in videos i see in youtube the song is not clear for listen it..how was the sound inside spectrum?was clear?and how it sound the song?
    it was freshhhhhhhhhhhhh

you can barely hear the strings, but what a version-10/30