"Lucky Dip" 10C Seated ticket for Sydney

gvn2fly12gvn2fly12 Posts: 787
edited November 2009 in The Porch
Due to an accident at work, I am on crutches :( , can not do the GA thing anymore 10C has changed my GA tix for "unknown" seats. My buyer for the spare no longer wants it, so if anyone wants it or knows anyone who might please pm me. Who knows 10C may feel sorry for me and have some awsome seats lined up, but they may not be very good, but there no such thing as a bad seat at a PJ show.
Arms wide open with the sea as my floor.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• gvn2fly12 wrote:
    Due to an accident at work, I am on crutches :( , can not do the GA thing anymore 10C has changed my GA tix for "unknown" seats. My buyer for the spare no longer wants it, so if anyone wants it or knows anyone who might please pm me. Who knows 10C may feel sorry for me and have some awsome seats lined up, but they may not be very good, but there no such thing as a bad seat at a PJ show.

oohh, that sucks for you - but at least you still get to see the show - fingers crossed that your seats will be awesome!
  • gvn2fly12 wrote:

oohh, that sucks for you - but at least you still get to see the show - fingers crossed that your seats will be awesome!

Just happy 10c were kind enough to change my tix, but now i think getting rid of the extra is going to be hard. and still waiting to hear for the person who wanted my extra Melbourne ticket. I understand them if they do not want them. I was soo looking forward to GA, just not on crutches, plus my doctor went on a rant that I can not stand for too long, one hour max.

my spare for Adelaide is still wanted so at least I may only be only stuck with two spares not three.
  • Bump
  • bump