This may sound like a bluff and silly...

Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
edited November 2009 in The Porch
But I dreamed last night that I met the band and spent heaps of time chatting to Eddie.
I remember a hotel room and they were all there.
Is it the excitement getting to me causing the dreams or a premonition lol?
Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    It's quite normal to have Pearl Jam dreams around tour time. I've been having them a lot this month.
    :oops: :)
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• The other night I dreamed that the stage was going to be tiny, like the size of a lounge room, and I was easily going to be right there in front of Ed......then it turned into a carpark....not sure what that was saying.....but Jo suggested it meant I was going to have no issues with tix and lining up, so I'll go with that!!!!

Perhaps yours WAS a premonition...pity it's not for the Perth show.......hehe
    Two nights ago I dreamt I was at Jeff's house and he was trying to sell me his cello. :lol:
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    E.K wrote:
    Two nights ago I dreamt I was at Jeff's house and he was trying to sell me his cello. :lol:
    :lol:
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • Kloddz wrote:
    E.K wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Kloddz wrote:
    E.K wrote:

And Jeff had a name for his cello ... Rieu .... as in Andre Rieu. :oops: :lol: :oops: :lol:

• DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    Simone : Do you have any dreams?

Pee Wee : I'm all alone. I'm rolling a big doughnut
    and a snake wearing a vest...

Simone: No, not that kind of dream.
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• the only dreams i see is with Boom...smoking... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

and have threesome with Mike and.......cant tell her name.. ;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    E.K wrote:
    And Jeff had a name for his cello ... Rieu .... as in Andre Rieu. :oops: :lol: :oops: :lol:
    Ugh, now it's getting embarassing... :? For Jeff! :lol:
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
    Kloddz wrote:
    E.K wrote:

The day before I had the dream I was posting on another board and there was a discussion about Andre Rieu, so that probably had something to do with it. :oops: :)

• Kloddz wrote:
    E.K wrote: