Some advice please

southernmanfansouthernmanfan Posts: 1,019
edited November 2009 in The Porch
I need some advice on the shows in Sydney & Brisbane. I have 10C tics for both shows and I know that tics can be collected on the day at 13h30 with gates opening at 16h15. Do 10C tics get you into the Fixer area? What happens if I collect my tics at 13h30 but then only get into the stadium by say 18h00? I am not too worried about being right up front but would like to be pretty close and where the sound is really good. Any advice on what to do? Do they close off the Fixer area after a while? While it would be great to be upfront, just getting to the shows is awesome enough for me as I will be travelling from South Africa! I am sooooooooo excited.....11 days to go before I fy out! Any advice welcome from my fellow crazy PJ 10 clubbers. :?: :)
rustedsigns
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    Whoa - South Africa, you have a way to come! I'm waiting for the Perth show to find out what to do about standing in queues etc, as my first show will be the Adelaide one. I dont want to stand in a queue all day, though I'm in the Ten Club so I'll be getting into the ground 15 mins earlier than any of the gp. It's after I collect my Ten Club tickets that I'm wondering where I go and how long I'll have to stand for before we get let in. We'll all find out what the deal is after Perth, I expect.
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    you can collect your ticket and enter when ever you like. ticket pick up is from 1 or 1.30pm

all ten club tickets are for fixer field, but the extra you get for being a 10 club member is you can get in 15 minutes before the general public. but just cause you can doesn't mean you have to.

you can pimp on in 5 minutes before pearl jam come on stage if you want. you have purchased a ticket for the fixer field, they can't stop you entering where you have a valid ticket for.

as for not knowing where to go after you have your ticket all that info is in the emails sent from 10 club. if you pick up your ticket at 1pm and early entry is at 4.15pm that's only 3 hours of queuing at the gate to get in. sure you can line up at the ticket collection point if you want, there will be a few collecting tickets, but it's not gonna be too bad.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Thanks guys-much appreciated. Like Ed always says, look after each other!!! See you in Aus!!!
    rustedsigns