Attn Aussies....

Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
edited November 2009 in The Porch
After each PJ show in Oz...
Are we going to go streaking down to the gymnasium?
Any Aussies here called Frank???
Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• After each PJ show in Oz...

HA! Not called Frank, and you won't find me streaking anywhere! Sorry, I know that isn't the Aussie spirit!!!!!
  • Gotta love Old School.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • After each PJ show in Oz...

HA! Not called Frank, and you won't find me streaking anywhere! Sorry, I know that isn't the Aussie spirit!!!!!

Not even down Bulwer Street?? After a few drinks at the Brisbane who knows what might happen?
  • sideshow77 wrote:
    After each PJ show in Oz...

Not even down Bulwer Street?? After a few drinks at the Brisbane who knows what might happen?

HA!!!! That's a bit sad - I don't even know you and you are implying that I may just be one of these girls that has a few drinks and gets naked only to run down the street!!!!

Well, I have been known to have a few (too many) drinks and do some VERY silly things....(with hindsight!), BUT I can honestly say that I have NEVER done the streak!!!! (and should point out that I don't plan to...) Dancing on the bar, well, THAT"S a whole other story! :lol:
  • I wasn't implying anything - everyone's guilty of getting caught up in the moment and then regretting their actions later...wouldn't be human otherwise...On another note, I remember the '95 gig @ the Ent Cent...some poor chick decided to go crowd surfing in a denim skirt...not a smart move...needless to say there were hands going everywhere

Just sussed out the weather for next Sat night and at this stage it fine, but cloudy...fingers crossed the guy upstairs comes to the party...
  • sideshow77 wrote:
    I wasn't implying anything - everyone's guilty of getting caught up in the moment and then regretting their actions later...wouldn't be human otherwise...On another note, I remember the '95 gig @ the Ent Cent...some poor chick decided to go crowd surfing in a denim skirt...not a smart move...needless to say there were hands going everywhere

Just sussed out the weather for next Sat night and at this stage it fine, but cloudy...fingers crossed the guy upstairs comes to the party...

OMG - crowd surfing in a denim skirt!? ....Maybe she wanted the hands going everywhere?!

Geez, hope it doesn't rain - that would suck! Well, it would still be PJ, BUT would make all the effort of straightening my hair worthless!!!! ;)
  • Rain stay away!
  • [Geez, hope it doesn't rain - that would suck! Well, it would still be PJ, BUT would make all the effort of straightening my hair worthless!!!! ;)

LOL...can never understand that about women...if they've got curly/wavy hair...it's gotta be straightened...and on the flipside if their hair is naturally straight...they reckon it's boring and lifeless.
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    No thunderstorms or rain for the Brisbane show ... I was clear skies so that we can enjoy PJ under the stars. :)
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• sideshow77 wrote:
    [Geez, hope it doesn't rain - that would suck! Well, it would still be PJ, BUT would make all the effort of straightening my hair worthless!!!! ;)

LOL...can never understand that about women...if they've got curly/wavy hair...it's gotta be straightened...and on the flipside if their hair is naturally straight...they reckon it's boring and lifeless.

It's because we are fickle.....and always want what we can't have......plus it's fun to be a girl sometimes...do they whole hair and make up thing......doesn't matter that guys don't care (well, ok to some it does, but not to me), it's just nice to do sometimes......SO to have it rained on would SUCK big time!!!! :lol:
  • I'm with you there re the rain...we wouldn't be having this discussion on the weather if we had a half decent indoor venue...would also mean we didn't have to worry about sound curfews....typical for WA...wait awhile
  • sideshow77 wrote:
    I'm with you there re the rain...we wouldn't be having this discussion on the weather if we had a half decent indoor venue...would also mean we didn't have to worry about sound curfews....typical for WA...wait awhile

Sound curfews?!
  • Rain stay away!

Keep thinking thoughts like that!!!!! I can't believe that it might rain in Perth in November...it's supposed to be nothing but sunny at this time of year!!!!!!!!!! :x
  • I am going to put out a restraining order on rain for the tour dates.
  • Meaning the concert will finish by 10-10.30...that's the norm for concerts held at Subi or ME Stadium..I think The Who finished around then earlier this year...all the locals will be cracking the sh*ts if it's too loud or goes on over time...
  • Rain stay away!

Keep thinking thoughts like that!!!!! I can't believe that it might rain in Perth in November...it's supposed to be nothing but sunny at this time of year!!!!!!!!!! :x

it's raining right now where I am :(
  • sideshow77 wrote:
    Rain stay away!

it's raining right now where I am :(

Really? Where are you? It's not raining here,,......
  • Bayswater
  • sideshow77 wrote:
    Bayswater
    That's north of the river, yeah?
  • I am going to put out a restraining order on rain for the tour dates.

HA! If only you could do that!!!!! *sigh*.......
  • Yeah just....near Mt Lawley/Maylands/Bassendean.....
  • sideshow77 wrote:
    Yeah just....near Mt Lawley/Maylands/Bassendean.....

hhmm, hope the rain doesn't come down this far.....don't want to be drivin around in wet weather tonight..... :(
  • You should be ok...have a good one what ever you get up to...
  • sideshow77 wrote:
    You should be ok...have a good one what ever you get up to...

Thanks, just a couple of quiet ones with friends....shouldn't be anything too big, but hey, famous last words, right?! ;)
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    There's a pretty good chance it will rain in Brisbane on the 25th. They've had heaps of storms already this month. :x
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014