severed hand-toronto
given to fly-toronto
red mosquito- slc
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• severed hand-toronto
    given to fly-toronto
    red mosquito- slc
    Those same douche bags who don't get the Beatles are the same cocksuckers who don't get Pearl Jam. Don't you think it is funny that all the douche bags in this world seem to be Christians? Stop loving something that isn't. Ya dumb dink(s). Or move to Texas or Florida. By the way, I am ignorant because I'm from Canada. Just watching CNN! Canada loves PJ!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    woodbug wrote:
    severed hand-toronto
    given to fly-toronto
    red mosquito- slc
    Those same douche bags who don't get the Beatles are the same cocksuckers who don't get Pearl Jam. Don't you think it is funny that all the douche bags in this world seem to be Christians? Stop loving something that isn't. Ya dumb dink(s). Or move to Texas or Florida. By the way, I am ignorant because I'm from Canada. Just watching CNN! Canada loves PJ!

um...ok? :? :crazy:
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    my bad, i thought i was suggesting another song themed poster by brad. Forgive me, carry on with some hate....

team-douchebag.jpg
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    woodbug wrote:
    severed hand-toronto
    given to fly-toronto
    red mosquito- slc

wtf, over.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    my bad, i thought i was suggesting another song themed poster by brad. Forgive me, carry on with some hate....

team-douchebag.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,854
    woodbug wrote:
    severed hand-toronto
    given to fly-toronto
    red mosquito- slc
    speaking of douchebags :roll: :roll:
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    looks like its already been done

leatherman.jpg
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • woodbug wrote:
    severed hand-toronto
    given to fly-toronto
    red mosquito- slc

/thread
This discussion has been closed.