Four Sure

Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
edited November 2009 in The Porch
Yo dudes…

Just wondering if you think they’ll ever do four shows in one city/venue again, and which cities do you think would be worthy of such a stay..

And how many times have they done that in the past?
Just curious. I know of Oakland, Philly and LA only because I did one a piece at those...any others?
...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    I think 4 shows at MSG in May 2010 would be pretty nice :D
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • what if we aren't a dude. Can we still answer?
    Aero83_ wrote:
    Yo dudes…

Just wondering if you think they’ll ever do four shows in one city/venue again, and which cities do you think would be worthy of such a stay..

And how many times have they done that in the past?
    Just curious. I know of Oakland, Philly and LA only because I did one a piece at those...any others?
  • Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    what if we aren't a dude. Can we still answer?

haha, sure. you may...my apologies to the non-dude types out there... :D
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
    Ha, I'm not a "dude" either but I've developed a habit of calling people "dude" these days... not sure where that came from...
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • 4 nights at the Gorge in July, perfect way to start the summer!
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • 4 nights at the Gorge in July, perfect way to start the summer!

That would be cool, but I wouldn't want to be around the crowd on the 4th night after 3 nights of camping.
  • 4 nights at the garden.. td bank garden that is :D:D:D or fenway... that works too. :D
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
    4 nights at the garden.. td bank garden that is :D:D:D or fenway... that works too. :D

Hey, wherever it is... I'll be there :D
  • Tone wrote:
    4 nights at the garden.. td bank garden that is :D:D:D or fenway... that works too. :D

same goes for me.....dude
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • wahinewahine Posts: 86
    They could totally do another 4 night in Philly. Other than MSG, not sure there is another east coast spot for them for 4. Well, other than my back yard!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine. I Am Mine
    Til the Lightning Bolt sets you free

Wahine - I'm a Lightning Bolt

9/2/98, 7/1/03, 10/3/05, 5/30/06, 6/17/08, ED-8/16/08, 10/30/09, 5/13/10, 10/29/13, 10/14/14

-RIP Hippiemom -
    Tone wrote:

same goes for me.....dude

:D road trip, road trip, road trip!
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    4 nights at the Gorge in July, perfect way to start the summer!
    I'll second four nights at The Gorge!!
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    4 nights at the Gorge in July, perfect way to start the summer!

perfect way to dehydrate too haha I refuse to miss the gorge again so i hope i get another shot at it :D
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    They should book one of the empty theaters on Broadway(NYC) and play 15 shows over the course of 3 weeks.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    They should book one of the empty theaters on Broadway(NYC) and play 15 shows over the course of 3 weeks.

I like your thinking ;)