PJ Spin Special Edition

Vedderhead1Vedderhead1 Posts: 189
edited November 2009 in The Porch
If this has already been covered I am sorry. Looked for another posting but did not find one. I got my Spin magazines today. They were in a manilla envelope, and not plastic or bent etc. I did buy a couple of extra copies and would be willing to trade for something. I know it's not much, but seeing what is out there. I also have one extra copy of the 'regular' cover I would throw in. Again, I know it's just Spin, but looking for a trade of some sort, not to make any money. Thanks....... :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    What would you want to trade these for?
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Seriously I have no idea. I have a pretty extensive collection of PJ stuff, but obviously want to hold on to it. I should have an extra Backspacer shirt as well, but after going to 3-different Targets on the release date I got jack, so I ordered 2-online, and have yet to get them.

I'm open...anything fair that is good for you, and me...regardless...thanks for the reply.

I know, newbie right...not so much. First show was 11/7/91 Syracuse NY...seeing the Tragically Hip at the same place tomorrow night!!!

:D
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    I'm really a newbie.... :oops: .....added myself this year.....but very very very very very much in love with the music and the band..... :)
    Would be interested in your stuff but don't have anything PJ related for trade. I own their albums and a few picture books, dvds.... but nothing I would be able to give away....no clothes or anything like that....1 poster....but I'm depending on it :P
    Hm....guess you will have to find another person...
    Oh...and btw.....I love to 'meet' people who actually followed the band through all those years....I wish I would be amongst them....
    Some people need a loooooooot of time to 'find' their music
    cheers!
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself