Options

Stillwater/almost Famous

WindowPaineWindowPaine Chicopee, MA Posts: 498
edited September 2008 in The Porch
i remember years back there were mp3's of all of "stillwater's" songs. since mccready is the guitarist people categorize it as pj related. are there full mp3's (not just the little parts you hear in the movie) of the songs? i know feverdog is on the soundtrack but i was wondering about the others.
First Show: Springfield, MA 4/6/94
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    anyone?
  • Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    bump
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    Go find yourself a special edition copy of the movie. It comes with the stillwater CD
    This is how I feel...
  • Options
    i remember years back there were mp3's of all of "stillwater's" songs. since mccready is the guitarist people categorize it as pj related. are there full mp3's (not just the little parts you hear in the movie) of the songs? i know feverdog is on the soundtrack but i was wondering about the others.

check ur messages
  • Options
    send me that message too if you wouldn't mind. i am curious.
    Lexington 4.21.03, Chicago 5.16.06, Cincinnati 6.24.06, Lollapalooza 8.5.07, Virginia Beach 6.17.08, Camden 6.19.08, Camden 6.20.08, East Troy (PJ20) 9.3.11, East Troy (PJ20) 9.4.11, Wrigley 7.19.13, Pittsburgh 10.11.13, Cincinnati 10.1.14, Lexington 4.26.16, Wrigley 8.20.16, Wrigley 8.22.16, Wrigley 8.18.18, Wrigley 8.20.2018, Fenway 9.4.18, New York 3.30.20, Nashville 4.2.20, St. Louis 4.4.20, Bourbon & Beyond 9.17.22, Indianapolis 9.10.2023
  • Options
    thanks aliveguy. it's much appreciated!
  • Options
    I'd also like to know how to get my hands on those, aside from Master Mike playing some of the guitar parts, Stillwater in the film actually sound pretty awesome! I'd love it if anyone could help me out with that, I've been trying for a couple of weeks now, but no results! Any help would much appreciated!
    "Does anyone remember laughter?"

"Where's Mike McCready? My god he's been ate!"

"If you're an Elvis fan, there's no explanation necessary; if you're not, there's no explanation possible."

"Sometimes God makes perfect people and Paul Newman was one of them." - RIP Paul Newman