10 of Clubs hoodie

PredakingPredaking Posts: 282
edited November 2009 in The Porch
So, are these sizes pretty accurate, or do they run large/small? I'm digging the hoodie, and may buy it. I'm considering the Backspacer Crashious hoodie for my wife as well.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• The sizes are pretty right on...if anything I would say they run on the big side, but just a littel bit...

I normally wear a medium and purchased a meduim...it's roomy, lets say....but not too big

Hope this helps 8-)
  • why would i want a hoodie of a club that gives me seats in the 300 section? i am buying a tickmaster hoodie!
  • The sizes are pretty true. I wear XL, bought an XL, and it fits fine. I've also gotten some compliments about the hoodie, even from non-Pearl Jam fans
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    umm are these still around ? I went to buy one two days ago, and could only find the shirt and hat. :?

I want on REALLY bad.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • chimpatchimpat Posts: 590
    They're pretty true to your usual size. I'm usually a large but my problem is that I have really long arms so sometimes I have to get XL in certain things.

I ordered a Large and it fits great. REALLY like this hoodie, awesome design.
    "This is about as perfect a crowd as you can get. I hate to placate, I ain't placating...." - EV, 9/29/96

• NossieNossie Posts: 1,039
    Ooh i ordered one of these the other day.... it looks bloody awesome!

I'd like to think it'll be here before the concert, but in all reality - i'll be just glad to have it!!!! :D
    When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do...

Pearl Jam - Adelaide: 1995, 1998, 2003, 2006, 2009, 2014
    Eddie Vedder Solo - Adelaide: 27th & 28th March 2011, Melbourne 16th 2014
  • can't WAIT for the hoodie to arrive. totally dig it. i bought it for myself, shipped it to my dad, and he's going to wrap it up with the money and give it to me for my birthday the end of this month. YAY! :P
  • NossieNossie Posts: 1,039
    can't WAIT for the hoodie to arrive. totally dig it. i bought it for myself, shipped it to my dad, and he's going to wrap it up with the money and give it to me for my birthday the end of this month. YAY! :P

what a happy little package you'll receive!!! :D
    When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do...

Pearl Jam - Adelaide: 1995, 1998, 2003, 2006, 2009, 2014
    Eddie Vedder Solo - Adelaide: 27th & 28th March 2011, Melbourne 16th 2014
  • luvisatowerluvisatower Posts: 1,078
    i ordered it in my size and when it arrived it looked too big but i put it on and it fit fine. it's a little roomy, perfect for the cold winter ahead.
    think layers :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Get it now, get enough, before its gone, let's everybody carry on, carry on....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    www.wishlistfoundation.org
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team
    http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com

"headphones are highly recommended...." Jeff Ament
  • Is it embroidered, or more iron-on type of design?