Rock and Roll all Night and PART of Every day

scoob1057scoob1057 Posts: 94
edited November 2009 in The Porch
That shit was funny I remember that on some bootlegs and saw it at the Spectrum which leads me to this.

What song do you have that you just make the words or F=== the words up. No Yellow Ledbetter.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Last Exit for sure.
  • I have to say lukin
  • Last Exit for sure.

Evenflow...sometimes i think ed himself just says gibberish and then says the last part of each line

p.s. i don't know why i quoted you UK lol sorry
  • Rock and Roll all night and part of every day....no, it's every day.....no man, I can only rock PART of every day, I have errands to run.....I can rock from like 1 to 3pm, that's it!!..............Role Models
  • Lukin for sure...If it comes on while I'm driving I jsut start singing words that I see on signs, etc. :D
    Manchester, TN - 2008
    Washington, D.C. - 2008
    Philadelphia, PA I - 2009
    Bristow, VA - 2010
    Baltimore, MD - 2013
    Milwaukee, WI - 2014
    Hampton, VA - 2016
  • I thin k it was Benaroya acoustic show
    a WAVE came crashing like a fist to the jaw !
    WPB 03,Tampa 03,Camden 03,MSG1 03,Kissimmee 04,Lollapalooza 07, WPB 08,Tampa 08,Chicago 2009 (night 1 & 2), MSG 1 & 2 May 2010. PJ20 Sept 3 & 4 2011, Midtown Festival Sept 2012, Brooklyn Oct 18 & 19 2013, Ft Lauderdale 2016 and Miami 2016, Brooklyn, NY 2017
  • I don't remember who, but someone on here thought the chorus of Glorified G was "4 or 5 virgins and a pelican" :lol:
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    bhigh901 wrote:
    I don't remember who, but someone on here thought the chorus of Glorified G was "4 or 5 virgins and a pelican" :lol:
    It's not?!?

Freezing jibba jabba jibba jabba jibba jabba jibba concrete, again
    Feelin' jibba jabba jibba jabba jibba jabba set a days
    Hand out jibba jabba jibba jabba jibba jabba jib familiar,
    Dark grin jibba jabba jibba jabba jibba jabba looks insane
  • over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    Satan's Bed I struggled a long time with.
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• for the longest time I thought "The crooked heart swells all around" in Smile was....Free cookies and squares all around. hahahha still think it could be possible hahaha
    I miss you alreddie.
  • I used to think the line from Red Mosquito was "If I can know then, what I know now" since I thought "If I had known then what I know now" was too obvious for Ed. Pretty sure I was wrong. Though sometimes I sing it my way cos I am a stubborn fuck.
    "Goddamn Romans. Sure know how to make a ... drum room." --Matt Cameron
  • over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    I used to think the line from Red Mosquito was "If I can know then, what I know now" since I thought "If I had known then what I know now" was too obvious for Ed. Pretty sure I was wrong. Though sometimes I sing it my way cos I am a stubborn fuck.

What I love particularly about this line is when he drops the "if only he knew now, what he had known then" in I'm Open. A great contrast within the album. No Code's the best.
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• I <3 No Code.
    I miss you alreddie.
  • BeeGirl86 wrote:
    I <3 No Code.

Wheres your avatar from?
  • BeeGirl86 wrote:
    I <3 No Code.

Wheres your avatar from?

I found it on the internet a couple years back and have had it saved on my computer....I can't remember where but it's one of my favorrite pictures.
    I miss you alreddie.
  • BeeGirl86 wrote:
    BeeGirl86 wrote:
    I <3 No Code.

Wheres your avatar from?

I found it on the internet a couple years back and have had it saved on my computer....I can't remember where but it's one of my favorrite pictures.

Pretty cool. A better response wouldve been you saw the boys while walking past a Waffle House and they posed for you! :mrgreen:
  • I used to think the line from Red Mosquito was "If I can know then, what I know now"

When I first got No Code, I thought he was singing "If I had known then, would I go down?"
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Pretty cool. A better response wouldve been you saw the boys while walking past a Waffle House and they posed for you! :mrgreen:[/quote]

Oh yeah, that's obviously what I meant, I just didn't want to brag : )
    I miss you alreddie.
  • yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    In Of the Girl, when Ed sings "how he makes his getaway" I've started singing "Howie Mandel get away" because I hate Howie Mandel :lol:
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
  • For some reason, when I hear "A dissident is here" it sounds like "I kissed a Navy Seal"
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark