Kalamazoo Michigan area???

jlfinhidingjlfinhiding Posts: 80
edited November 2009 in The Porch
just wondering if there's anyone one here in this area?? i just moved here last feb. and have yet to make any decent friends....i'm in school and really busy...but still would like to meet some cool ppl.......just curious.
thanks, Jenn
"If you love somebody...tell them. Tell them today, tell them tomorrow, tell them every day in case it's the last time you ever get to speak to them."--EV, Summerfest 6/29/06

"I don't want to tell what the song is about because a lot of these lyrics have been open to interpretation and people have taken them on... they've become part owners..." -EV
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• It's great to see so many Michiganders on the boards lately. :D

I'm on the other side of the state, but maybe we'll meet up at a future show sometime.

Best of luck finding jammers local to K-zoo! :thumbup:
  • thanks, and yeah i'm ALWAYS up for meeting new friends at the shows!! its the best place to meet! :mrgreen:

i just had a friend ask me why i've been here for 9mo. and haven't made any friends yet....hmm....good question i thought...lol
    "If you love somebody...tell them. Tell them today, tell them tomorrow, tell them every day in case it's the last time you ever get to speak to them."--EV, Summerfest 6/29/06

"I don't want to tell what the song is about because a lot of these lyrics have been open to interpretation and people have taken them on... they've become part owners..." -EV
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    go here and all your problems will be solved.

http://www.bellsbeer.com/#

Heading to Michigan in a few days to slay a monster buck and then some of his girlfriends. I like to kill animals and eat them.
  • TravelarTravelar Posts: 3,391
    Grew up in Kzoo, sadly I don't live there anymore. There are some jammers around tho.
  • go here and all your problems will be solved.

http://www.bellsbeer.com/#

Heading to Michigan in a few days to slay a monster buck and then some of his girlfriends. I like to kill animals and eat them.

good luck! hunting is always good here from what i gather...further north of course!! and yeah i've been to bell's to see a band....but here's where i KNOW I'M GETTIN' OLD....i don't go to bars unless its to see live music! lol :) i'm in my mid-thirties and with this being a college town...i don't quite 'fit in'...ya know?? lol :) but thanks for the tip! that was nice!

• usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    if and when "Greensky Bluegrass" plays there you should go. Great band and crowd for sure. A bit older to than normal bar types (30 ish)
  • if and when "Greensky Bluegrass" plays there you should go. Great band and crowd for sure. A bit older to than normal bar types (30 ish)
    thanks, i'll keep my eye out! :D