Target Backspacer T-shirts

yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
edited November 2009 in The Porch
so I had to order mine from their site because the store that was supposed to carry them by me never got them in stock. I ordered the shirt from the Target site the day the album came out and still no shirt. I checked on it just now and it is saying that the delivery time is now Dec 4 - Dec 30. Ridiculous...
“May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    yeah I canceled my order since they kept pushing it back. You can buy one on ebay for face value.
  • yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    Mcam55 wrote:
    yeah I canceled my order since they kept pushing it back. You can buy one on ebay for face value.

I'm hoping that PJ has noticed all the screw ups with this Target deal and won't do this again next time. I'm happy for the band that they got paid alot for the album etc. but Target really dropped the ball for the fans.
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
  • BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    yield2me wrote:
    Mcam55 wrote:

I'm hoping that PJ has noticed all the screw ups with this Target deal and won't do this again next time. I'm happy for the band that they got paid alot for the album etc. but Target really dropped the ball for the fans.

The delay may well have nothing to do with Target and more to do with low supply and high demand. It's possible they thought there were a lot more coming.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • kasedougkasedoug Posts: 2,935
    If anybody's looking for one, I have an extra XL that I'm willing to sell for face value $20 + shipping. PM me.