EURO BOOTLEGS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!

2»

Comments

• HIPP HIPP HURRA!!!!

All good things need their time.... but it was never too late!
    THANKS...
    and of course: viva Berlin boot... :P
    there is no way to peace, peace is the way!
    ...the world is come undone, I like to change it everyday but change don't come at once, it's a wave, building before it breaks.
  • 71step28 wrote:
    Ooooooooh yeah! What a night!
    Just got back from the soccer match (HSV:Celtic Glasgow 0:0...) not a very effective game, but no loss at least

nice flag/banner display by the HSV fans :D
  • 71step28 wrote:
    uhhhhh...THAT was good!! What a fuckin great feeling to order those memories!?! I am satisfied now. And I need the cigarette and the beer after :lol:
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    71step28 wrote:
    Ooooooooh yeah! What a night!
    Just got back from the soccer match (HSV:Celtic Glasgow 0:0...) not a very effective game, but no loss at least

nice flag/banner display by the HSV fans :D

I didn't get it!! I was too late, the traffic was a horror!! It took me 1 1/2 hours to get there (usually 35 minutes...). Just right in time 30 sec before it started i stood at my place...
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    71step28 wrote:
    uhhhhh...THAT was good!! What a fuckin great feeling to order those memories!?! I am satisfied now. And I need the cigarette and the beer after :lol:

Just to clearify: i stopped smoking 8 month ago! But tonight was the perfect night for another one (I'm fine with that ;) )
  • 71step28 wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

Just to clearify: i stopped smoking 8 month ago! But tonight was the perfect night for another one (I'm fine with that ;) )
    its a free world... ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”