Was I hallucinating. . . ?

Diggy381Diggy381 Posts: 165
edited November 2009 in The Porch
I was looking at the setlist from the Philly 10/31 show and was perplexed. I am almost positive that Ed played "I'm Open". . . right? I know he didn't play it for very long, but I thought it was at least long enough to make the setlist, which it apparently did not. He did play this didn't he?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,236
    yes, he did.
  • Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    yes he did play it, not sure why its not on the setlist.
  • Its listed on the Given to Fly fanview thread though
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • NeilJamNeilJam Posts: 1,191
    So they have Come Back listed for the 28th, which was scrapped less than a minute in, but then they leave I'm Open off for the 31st? They really need to have someone go through their recordings and correct these. I know there were some other discrepancies with the 2004 presets being listed under the wrong shows, but it looks like those are no longer listed on the site. I guess it was easier to take them out than it was to fix them.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    yes i remember I'm Open- where in the setlist did it fall anyone know please?
  • Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    pandora wrote:

Right before I Got Shit.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Mcam55 wrote:
    pandora wrote:

Right before I Got Shit.
    so its
    Out of my Mind
    I'm Open
    I got Id

thank you Mcam55
  • pandora wrote:
    Mcam55 wrote:
    pandora wrote:

Right before I Got Shit.
    so its
    Out of my Mind
    I'm Open
    I got Id

thank you Mcam55

From what I recall it was:

Rats
    I'm Open
    I Got Shit

Yes?

I believe their official set list is off...
  • timctimc Posts: 664
    yes it was played I gave leadbedr10 a smile it sounded like release at first :D But hey IM OPEN :D:D
  • there are quite a bit of fuck ups in the setlists on this site... they are minor though.... but they're there.