Liverpool =

Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
edited November 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Balls...not a happy reds fan :( :cry:
I need a coffee!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• man you out played them...why were you going for the 2nd goal..like it made that much diffence.. i know the head 2 head but come on..manager fucked up...sorry i like watching liverpool..as im a crappy palace fan im not being judgemently..sorry bud
  • Irish Al wrote:

He he he ... Lyon must make a statue for Lloris their goalkeeper.
    Good to see 2 french teams already qualified. It doesn't happen really often.
  • I don't think I was this disheartened in the latter days of Houllier. The whole team is just a mess at the moment - there's no cutting edge, no quality (save for two or three players) and no desire.

Rafa has started to chop and change again - Benayoun playing left midfield is a joke. Voronin is just terrible and should never be allowed to play in a red shirt. I would sooner have seen a bit of courage by picking an attacking formation, rather than leaving Torres isolated up front. Utterly pointless.

I really have lost all faith in Rafa and can't see things changing even with a full strength squad. He just doesn't have the requisite skills to spark the team into life. 73 signings tells its own story...
    It's gonna be a glorious day...
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    man you out played them...why were you going for the 2nd goal..like it made that much diffence.. i know the head 2 head but come on..manager fucked up...sorry i like watching liverpool..as im a crappy palace fan im not being judgemently..sorry bud

Thats the eternal question!! I do think however that rafa (rightfully imo) wanted the 2nd goal but also doesnt have confidence in his defence at the minute and wanted to keep the ball in the Lyon half...all I'll say is he wanted Micheal Turner from Hull (£12mil approx) and got Kyriagos (£1.5mil) nuff said :(
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

Take your rabbit and get the hell out of my thread....bunny killer :lol:;)
    I don't think I was this disheartened in the latter days of Houllier. The whole team is just a mess at the moment - there's no cutting edge, no quality (save for two or three players) and no desire.

Rafa has started to chop and change again - Benayoun playing left midfield is a joke. Voronin is just terrible and should never be allowed to play in a red shirt. I would sooner have seen a bit of courage by picking an attacking formation, rather than leaving Torres isolated up front. Utterly pointless.

I really have lost all faith in Rafa and can't see things changing even with a full strength squad. He just doesn't have the requisite skills to spark the team into life. 73 signings tells its own story...

Oh I definitely was feeling this bad at the end of the houllier era, they were appaulling. Torres is fucked, he couldnt even run last night, he had no support yet the team CONTINUES to lump the ball up to him :shock:

Vorinin needs to be brought out to a little field in liverpool and made to do keepy-uppys with hand grinades...the the fucker will learn about how to control a fooking football....attrocious, and dont get me started in Lucas.

:evil:
    I need a coffee!
  • Irish Al wrote:
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

:D

I wish Liverpool can make it to the next round though even if it's going to be difficult.
  • Irish Al wrote:
    man you out played them...why were you going for the 2nd goal..like it made that much diffence.. i know the head 2 head but come on..manager fucked up...sorry i like watching liverpool..as im a crappy palace fan im not being judgemently..sorry bud

Thats the eternal question!! I do think however that rafa (rightfully imo) wanted the 2nd goal but also doesnt have confidence in his defence at the minute and wanted to keep the ball in the Lyon half...all I'll say is he wanted Micheal Turner from Hull (£12mil approx) and got Kyriagos (£1.5mil) nuff said :(
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

I don't think I was this disheartened in the latter days of Houllier. The whole team is just a mess at the moment - there's no cutting edge, no quality (save for two or three players) and no desire.

Oh I definitely was feeling this bad at the end of the houllier era, they were appaulling. Torres is fucked, he couldnt even run last night, he had no support yet the team CONTINUES to lump the ball up to him :shock:

Vorinin needs to be brought out to a little field in liverpool and made to do keepy-uppys with hand grinades...the the fucker will learn about how to control a fooking football....attrocious, and dont get me started in Lucas.

:evil:

At the end of Houllier's reign there you knew what was coming before the match kicked off. The whole stadium had a 'here we go again feeling' and everyone was on pins. It's starting to get like that now.

Totally agree with what you said about Torres - as world class as he is, what is he supposed to do, playing injured AND on his own with no support?!! Bizarre tactics.
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    As an Evertonian I'm not going to be too upset by this. Just hope Torres and Gerrard are fully fit soon as they are in my Fantasy Footy team.

Looking forward to seeing our arses whooped again by Benfica tonight. :(
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Same, cant believe it :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
  • CorsoCorso Posts: 201
    How long do you think Steven Gerrard is out for?
  • ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    Apparently they could both need surgery, ruling them out for a few months...

I still cant understand why he wanted Alonso gone, his long range passes were sublime!!

And he was trying to get rid of Alonso for a couple of years now...

As an Aussie Liverpool fan, getting up at 3am on a Monday morning to see them beat ManU, then get up at the same time to watch them self destruct to Fulham

They wont qualify for the knockout stage of the UCL. Lyon need to beat Fiorentina, then we need to beat them at Anfield to qualify. Chances are Lyon will rest a whole bunch of players since they have qualified, giving Fiorentina a massive chance to beat them and qualify.

Very sad as a Reds fan at the moment. I share everyone's pain
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
    ozpjman wrote:
    Apparently they could both need surgery, ruling them out for a few months...

I still cant understand why he wanted Alonso gone, his long range passes were sublime!!

And he was trying to get rid of Alonso for a couple of years now...

As an Aussie Liverpool fan, getting up at 3am on a Monday morning to see them beat ManU, then get up at the same time to watch them self destruct to Fulham

They wont qualify for the knockout stage of the UCL. Lyon need to beat Fiorentina, then we need to beat them at Anfield to qualify. Chances are Lyon will rest a whole bunch of players since they have qualified, giving Fiorentina a massive chance to beat them and qualify.

Very sad as a Reds fan at the moment. I share everyone's pain

Nope there is a quote (cba to find it, from manager) saying they will play to beat fiorentina and basically to try get liverpool through!
    2-2 with Birmingham at home...we're back on track...the League is now ours :lol:
    I need a coffee!
    FOR FUCKS SAKE, HOW DID WE NOT WIN THAT!??
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    after the effort against birmingham, i have to say
    LIVERPOOL = DIVING CHEATING TWATS :lol:
    had they not got that penalty, who knows what would have happened
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Cheaaaaaaaats!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • I think even the most die-hard supporters, who's unquestioning faith of the manager and club is almost heriditary, are starting to question Rafa.

"Let's see, I have Aqualini - £20m midfielder who's about 75% fit and just needs match time or Gerrard - Injured, possibly needs surgery on the bench.....hmmmm....right, on you go Stevie."

:x
    this should sort out your defence..cheap signing and toughen you up a bit at the back

http://www.asylum.co.uk/2009/11/09/worl ... tballer%2F

I think I might have been with her one night...not pretty :shock: :lol:
    I need a coffee!
  • BenzorBenzor Posts: 886
    nightmare season