Options

quick word to all my warnter theatre nose-bleed partners...

jjfiddlerjjfiddler Posts: 20
edited July 2008 in The Porch
...just thought Id point out in case you don't know..and maybe brighten up some days just a little....

If you're uspet about getting stuck with nosebleed seats for a DC show don' fret too too much. I go to the watner theatre quite often, and actually used to work there. And it is VERY small....I think it seats around 1500 people tops.

Also, floor seats go from row A - ZZ (like 52 rows or so)....the balconies "hang over" the floor seats at about row "M", or about 15 rows back from the front. So, based on what row you are in a balcony - you might actually be closer to the front (although higher up) than someone on the floor who is rows M - ZZ. So I can't wait to laugh at the jack-asses that paid $600 a pop for a row TT floor seat.

hopefully you like who you are going with, or who you are sitting next too b/c the seats are TINY and packed in close.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jjfiddlerjjfiddler Posts: 20
    thought I would add....

I also have rarely seen any "guards" covering the various entry point to the different seating areas....i.e. nothing like at an arena where security guards stand at each entryway checking tickets...

If the show doesnt sell out for real, all those $600-$1000 a pop tickets go unclaimed, and there are empty seats, chances are pretty high you can move on up! :)....
  • Options
    jjfiddler wrote:
    thought I would add....

I also have rarely seen any "guards" covering the various entry point to the different seating areas....i.e. nothing like at an arena where security guards stand at each entryway checking tickets...

If the show doesnt sell out for real, all those $600-$1000 a pop tickets go unclaimed, and there are empty seats, chances are pretty high you can move on up! :)....
    would you happen to have a spare either night.
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    would you happen to have a spare either night.

we're good.
    i'll call you in a few mintues.
    got a PM from a nice boardmember here!
    :D
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Options
    we're good.
    i'll call you in a few mintues.
    got a PM from a nice boardmember here!
    :D

yo I was wrong about with my word usage in the we dont need no stinkin badges thread, so I am turning in my membership, I feel I have discraced everyone, it hasnt been this bad since the tarps. I will throw a tarp over my head at the dc show if I get in.

And yo, being that this tix will be cheaper, we will break the cost lower between yours.
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    Super_FanSuper_Fan Posts: 249
    jjfiddler wrote:
    ...just thought Id point out in case you don't know..and maybe brighten up some days just a little....

If you're uspet about getting stuck with nosebleed seats for a DC show don' fret too too much. I go to the watner theatre quite often, and actually used to work there. And it is VERY small....I think it seats around 1500 people tops.

Also, floor seats go from row A - ZZ (like 52 rows or so)....the balconies "hang over" the floor seats at about row "M", or about 15 rows back from the front. So, based on what row you are in a balcony - you might actually be closer to the front (although higher up) than someone on the floor who is rows M - ZZ. So I can't wait to laugh at the jack-asses that paid $600 a pop for a row TT floor seat.

hopefully you like who you are going with, or who you are sitting next too b/c the seats are TINY and packed in close.

You also know the Box office is bought off by the ticket scalpers.
    Tour '08
    Destroying DC Scum.