Philly Show 4

ForceofNature913ForceofNature913 Posts: 19
edited November 2009 in The Porch
I got to have the amazing experience of attending the Halloween show in Philly as my 25th or 26th time seeing them. Of all the shows, it was the best I have ever seen, a close second being front row at the Borgata in AC. I had the fantastic luck of scoring fan club tickets, the day AFTER they went on presale (as soon as my paycheck cleared). When excitedly picking up these said tickets the night of, I came to find they were in section 408, which was the farthest balcony from the stage. I was shocked, appalled, and entirely saddened. Never, even if unable to score fan club tickets, have I had to sit that far away at a show. I tried to look at the bright side, being just grateful to be in the damn building. When we got to our seats, they were covered in vomit, leading us to sit in the dead last row. I almost died three times going down the balcony stairs. When eddie spoke, mostly all we heard was blebleblooblooblahblah. THere was a fantastic pole hanging from the roof, directly blocking the two screens where at least a glance would have been possible. I need to admit that I was bummed about because these were fan club tickets and I have been a member for almost 10 years now. I have to think there may have been a mistake? There were definitely no members around....they sat most of the time not knowing many tunes...

But with all my complaining, it was some of the best shows I have ever been to and I would drive from Boston to Philly to see them again over and over. They rocked the f*in roof off as usual, and I am just happy I got to be a part of that.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,857
    the second I saw vomit in my seat I would have been off to security seeking relocation
    curious to know what your number was

there were a lot of members in the 400s, it was not a mistake
    the 10c secured lots of extra tickets for the fan club, but they were clearly not the best seats in the house.

I did not go Sat, but I did have the "worst" seats yet for an arena show
    must have been a ton of older members at these shows since they were the only east coast shows
  • What show did you have the "worst seats" at? And security handled the vomit quite well...they came up with a broom and swept it up, haha.
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,763
    Gee I was kinda disappointed w/my 200 level seats for Sat. cause every other night I was on the floor, but 400's must have really sucked. :shock:
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,857
    What show did you have the "worst seats" at? And security handled the vomit quite well...they came up with a broom and swept it up, haha.
    wed and fri
    I am not complaining at all, as I had great seats in sec 216-hence the quotes
    but I was much much closer the last time they played the spectrum, and for the 08 shows