Post concert depression

JohnnyguitarwatsonJohnnyguitarwatson Posts: 296
edited November 2009 in The Porch
seen the guys on 10/30 and /31 and i've been feeling bummed out since it ended....back to work and reality again....now have to wait another 2 years to see 'em again.

"The end is near.... im here, but not much longer"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Not only post shows (all 4) depression but also damaged my vocal chords (no joke) and am not permitted to speak, smoke or drink coffee for five days. TOTALLY WORTH IT THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!
    seen the guys on 10/30 and /31 and i've been feeling bummed out since it ended....back to work and reality again....now have to wait another 2 years to see 'em again.

"The end is near.... im here, but not much longer"
    And he who forgets will be destined to remember. REMEMBER THE SPECTRUM!
  • deskilladeskilla Posts: 279
    Not only post shows (all 4) depression but also damaged my vocal chords (no joke) and am not permitted to speak, smoke or drink coffee for five days. TOTALLY WORTH IT THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!

HA! i thought i was the only one, i can't even "smoke" for five days, no spicy food, and drink water.... oh well... i lose some weight :)
  • st1st1 Posts: 143
    Not only post shows (all 4) depression but also damaged my vocal chords (no joke) and am not permitted to speak, smoke or drink coffee for five days. TOTALLY WORTH IT THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, really!?!? It could be worse -- you could have the G2 flu.
  • ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    Thankfully I haven't got the post-show blues yet... I'm still on a high but more tired than I can possibly say... I'm dreading the slump, cause I know it's coming... :|
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    I'm there too! So hoping for a Hawaii announcement or at least a 2010 one! :lol:
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • jgs90jgs90 Posts: 16
    Yea I was feeling it after the 10.28 show. It was so epic I cant deal with it :wtf:
    2009: Wachovia Spectrum 10/28
  • Dont be sad now you can look forward to the next shows! =)
    And atleast you went to the shows my mom is all sad cuz she didnt but ive decided next time they play the PNW ill surprise her n buy her tix =)
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Guess we are TRUE FANS! :D
    deskilla wrote:

HA! i thought i was the only one, i can't even "smoke" for five days, no spicy food, and drink water.... oh well... i lose some weight :)
    And he who forgets will be destined to remember. REMEMBER THE SPECTRUM!
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    I'm suffering from post show depression.....

....and Vancouver was already 41 days ago :?
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself