PJ is making me dumber...

slingsling Posts: 169
edited November 2009 in The Porch
... But if so, ignorance is bliss!

I used to spend a good chunk of my day listening to NPR and reading books. Now after the September PJ concert I went to, I haven't been able to do anything but listen to PJ, watch them on YouTube and read these boards. Help! I've caught the disease! I'm now going to start arranging all of my vacations around tour dates like the rest of you. :ugeek:

So... I may be "dumber"... but my heart is fuller. :) And I've got more of a spring to my step!

But... How do you keep from alienating your friends and family, rambling on about shows you didn't even go to?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    "Mister....you think you could pass me sum that mustard there?"

No two ways about it my friend....You will will lose friends and alienate all that you know and love...THEN and ONLY then...will you be one us US!!! Welcome to the club! ;-)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Don't worry- this is not a disease that you need ointment for. :geek:
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    I come on here so often I don't even know the result of the last election. :oops:
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • slingsling Posts: 169
    edited November 2009

No two ways about it my friend....You will will lose friends and alienate all that you know and love...THEN and ONLY then...will you be one us US!!! Welcome to the club! ;-)

:D Guess I should just accept it! Thanks, friend - soon you may be my only one left!
    I come on here so often I don't even know the result of the last election. :oops:

C'mon now... You know the result, because if things had gone differently, Backspacer would be a very dark album! ;)
    I'm so glad we were spared "PalinLeaguer"...
    Post edited by sling on
  • jecicajecica Posts: 954
    Woobynab wrote:
    Don't worry- this is not a disease that you need ointment for. :geek:

I don't know, after the last week and what went down in G2, I am not too sure about that? :lol:
    Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.... (Voltaire)