Sketch 32 | Auckland | LOOK!! Finally -- the missing photos!

Comments

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Easties wrote:

Cool! I get back from Melbourne Saturday afternoon, I'm guessing still on a high from the Melbourne show so it sounds great! Let me know where all you guys are going to be when you find out and we'll see how we go!! Thanks for the invitation. Sydney + Saturday night + 10C people + Pearl Jam the following evening. Really hard to go wrong with that huh?

I'll PM you my details! :thumbup:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • EastiesEasties Posts: 479
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Easties wrote:

Cool! I get back from Melbourne Saturday afternoon, I'm guessing still on a high from the Melbourne show so it sounds great! Let me know where all you guys are going to be when you find out and we'll see how we go!! Thanks for the invitation. Sydney + Saturday night + 10C people + Pearl Jam the following evening. Really hard to go wrong with that huh?

I'll PM you my details! :thumbup:

Beautiful! Thanks. You've well exceeded my expectations - you're much nicer than I thought! ;):D
    Easties wrote:

Beautiful! Thanks. You've well exceeded my expectations - you're much nicer than I thought! ;):D

Told you so! ;)
  • Looking at my watch . . . . hmmm it's new cartoon-thirty. DOOMPONY!!!! We need our fix! MUST HAVE MORE CARTOONS!! :D

PS- How's MR. SNUGGLETON? Did you get him some munchies after the last cartoon?
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    Looking at my watch . . . . hmmm it's new cartoon-thirty. DOOMPONY!!!! We need our fix! MUST HAVE MORE CARTOONS!! :D

he ate a whole box of milo cereal!

new sketch to come..........
  • doompony wrote:
    Looking at my watch . . . . hmmm it's new cartoon-thirty. DOOMPONY!!!! We need our fix! MUST HAVE MORE CARTOONS!! :D

he ate a whole box of milo cereal!

new sketch to come..........
    I had no idea wha this was . . .
    MiloCarton350g.jpg
    Had to Google it.

Thought maybe you were talking about Milo & Otis
    milo-and-otis2.jpg
    mmmm milo cereal!

*shields mr snuggleton's eyes lest he get the chocolate lust again*
    4111128841_0a527106b5.jpg

the idea of this was cooler than the execution...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ratpony/41 ... 1/sizes/l/
  • :lol:
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • Beautiful work DP.... :D If they all shit at the same time would their shit land as 'black' on the ground?
    New Zealand,95 Auckland 1 & 2, 98 Auckland & Wellington,
    Canada, Vancouver 2000
    Auckland & Christchurch 2009
    Melbourne 1&2 EV Solo 2011
    Beautiful work DP.... :D If they all shit at the same time would their shit land as 'black' on the ground?

i like to think so
    4112031512_b2819ce7df.jpg

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • climb_high_nzclimb_high_nz Posts: 564
    edited November 2009
    Dear Lisa...I do not dress like a cat normally but for the sake of the starving children in Africa and for you hearing Black in Auckland I will pass this on to the dungeon master...Edwardo Mueller..regards..KAT
    Post edited by climb_high_nz on
    New Zealand,95 Auckland 1 & 2, 98 Auckland & Wellington,
    Canada, Vancouver 2000
    Auckland & Christchurch 2009
    Melbourne 1&2 EV Solo 2011
  • EastiesEasties Posts: 479
    doompony wrote:

-AWESOME-
    i want his tshirt... i used to have a betchadupa tshirt but i gave it away to someone who really wanted it... but i always liked the 3d ep shirts...
    Dear Lisa...I do not dress like a cat normally but for the sake of the starving children in Africa and for you hearing Black in Auckland I will pass this on to the dungeon master...Edwardo Mueller

ha. it's a shame i have no idea if sea is a man or a woman... though how the hell do you draw a sea outfit?

hi kat. i like your little paws. <3
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    doompony wrote:
    Dear Lisa...I do not dress like a cat normally but for the sake of the starving children in Africa and for you hearing Black in Auckland I will pass this on to the dungeon master...Edwardo Mueller

ha. it's a shame i have no idea if sea is a man or a woman... though how the hell do you draw a sea outfit?

Sea is a guy
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

E.K wrote:
    doompony wrote:

Sea is a guy

i was not aware of that. good thing i didn't put a chick in there as him then...
    doompony wrote:

i was not aware of that. good thing i didn't put a chick in there as him then...

I fucking told you that!!
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    doompony wrote:

I fucking told you that!!

*gets beaten up by tiny fists of fury*
  • doompony wrote:

:shock: she gonna smite you :wtf: smite you good
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
    doompony wrote:

:shock: she gonna smite you :wtf: smite you good

why is this a smiteable offence? i mean it affectionately. if i knew what she looked like i'd have drawn her accordingly, but i don't... so she gets to wear a cute little cat outfit.
  • zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    she does have a sweet heart in there somewhere im sure ....

*trudges away to sniffle about missing in my tree in adelaide* :( :(
    impatience is a gift ........
  • doompony wrote:

Doompony! Where is this picture from? It looks really like a spot about 10 minutes from where I live in Ireland (which it's obviously not...) Birds & all (it's a bird sanctuary)

By the way, this is the most amazing request attempt I've seen, even if it's for a song that there's a good chance they'll play anyway.

Good luck with it. Hope the word gets through & you get a dedication out of it.
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
    doompony wrote:

Doompony! Where is this picture from? It looks really like a spot about 10 minutes from where I live in Ireland (which it's obviously not...) Birds & all (it's a bird sanctuary)

By the way, this is the most amazing request attempt I've seen, even if it's for a song that there's a good chance they'll play anyway.

Good chance they'll play it hey?! 2 concerts out of 7 in Australia/New Zealand and NO BLACK so far! :clap:

Pearl Jam are saving it for you, dunky and me in Auckland, aren't they munky!?! Come on boys!!!

NO BLACK UNTIL AUCKLAND!!!!

this picture was taken from the beach on the petone foreshore - which is in wellington... well, it's technically in hutt city, but it's close to wellington.
  • doompony wrote:
    why is this a smiteable offence? i mean it affectionately. if i knew what she looked like i'd have drawn her accordingly, but i don't... so she gets to wear a cute little cat outfit.

don't sweat it...i have seen both sides of Kat...she's really cool people!

..........hope you get to see BLACK!! & this is the best request thread EVER!!! :D:D
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    As always---great work!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,989
    Absolutely awesome work!

I cant imagine them not playing Black now. Great job!
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Keep 'em coming. I love the Kat and King Edward one. Nice RA skull detail on the throne :D
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop