Looking for PJ Vinyl......

edited November 2009 in The Porch
I am hoping to track down some Vinyl....(same old story LONG time fan since Ten came out when I was thirteen...now finally collecting vinyl) I am hoping to get some kind of reasonable package deal or individual for some of the following Vinyl (new/used doesnt matter)

Vitalogy
No Code
Yield
Binaural
Avocado
Rearviewmirror
Any 7"

Please email me @ <!-- e --><a href="mailto:fulton_j@hotmail.com">fulton_j@hotmail.com</a><!-- e --> or pm me.....
Toronto - 1996, 2005, 2006, 2009, 2011 1 & 2.
Buffalo - 2010
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JF239996 wrote:
    I am hoping to track down some Vinyl....(same old story LONG time fan since Ten came out when I was thirteen...now finally collecting vinyl) I am hoping to get some kind of reasonable package deal or individual for some of the following Vinyl (new/used doesnt matter)

Vitalogy
    Yield
    Binaural
    Avocado
    Rearviewmirror
    Any 7"

Please email me @ <!-- e --><a href="mailto:fulton_j@hotmail.com">fulton_j@hotmail.com</a><!-- e --> or pm me.....

I am the same. Long time fan since 92. I JUST started collecting the vinyls with the Ten Legacy set and now Backspacer. I really wish I would have bought ITW and Benny when they were available for a reasonable price.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • same here i have ten vs yield backspacer and avocado but started to late really want no code and into the wild
  • arqarq Posts: 8,013
    Good luck finding a RVM and binaural for a "reasonable" price... I've sold 2 binaural here one for $75 and the other for $80 I don't know if that reasonable enough for you but I sold them in less than a minute :)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
    same here i have ten vs yield backspacer and avocado but started to late really want no code and into the wild

I'm going to put for sale a no code vinyl and a 91 xmas single but I haven't created the thread :? But maybe tonight.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• sounds good how much?
    sounds good how much?

no code $60+10 sshipping and tracking #
    91 Xmas single $70+$shipping and tracking #
    Neil deGrasse Tyson