Hey all you fellow AUSSIE PJ fans!!!

PASSION76PASSION76 Posts: 136
edited November 2009 in The Porch
:wave: :D
I live in Adelaide and i'm sooo excited about PJ coming back to Australia. :D
I'm only going to the Adelaide concert :D but i wish i could follow them around OZ. :(
Maybe i'll get the chance next tour.

Would love to know what concerts everyone is going to and are there any songs that you would really love to hear :?:

I've been very lucky in the past because i've heard all my favourite songs but i would love to hear just breathe and the end with strings.

Also what other PJ concerts have you been to :?:

I have been to all the Adelaide concerts.
March 8th 1995
March 7th 1998
Feb 16th 2003
Nov 21st 2006
Nov 22nd 2006
and i'm looking forward to 17th Nov 2009
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I feel your excitement!!! Only going to Perth, wish I could go to more, but as you said - maybe next tour.....haven't seen them since 95, for various reasons, never made it to the other shows.....but never stopped LOVING them.....

I would really love to hear Black, Do the Evolution...ALL the new songs, and well, lots of stuff.....if I listed it, it would probably end up listing almost every song.......

10 sleeps to go!!!!!! :D
  • I can't wait! I'm going to Adelaide, Melbourne and Brisbane. Would have loved to go to all, but couldn't afford the time off work and also cost. I reckon this tour will be one of their best! I've seen them the last 3 times they've come to Melbourne, and they were awesome!

I'd love to hear all the songs off the new album, as well as Wishlist, Black, Daughter, Throw Your Arms Around Me, Black, Betterman, Gone, Come Back, LBC.... I could go on forever!

I've been to -
    Melbourne, March 03 1998
    Melbourne, Feb 20 2003
    Melbourne, Nov 13 2006
    Melbourne, Nov 16 2006

I only have to wait 12 more days!
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    Wouldn't mind hearing 'Porch' this time around they haven't played it at the concerts I've been to

Anyway I've been to:

Perth 20th March 1998
    Perth 23rd February 2003
    Perth 25th November 2006
    and can't wait to Perth 14th November 2009... :)
  • I feel your excitement!!! Only going to Perth, wish I could go to more, but as you said - maybe next tour.....haven't seen them since 95, for various reasons, never made it to the other shows.....but never stopped LOVING them.....

I would really love to hear Black, Do the Evolution...ALL the new songs, and well, lots of stuff.....if I listed it, it would probably end up listing almost every song.......

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!...............you have just put me in perspective......here i am thinking i wish i could go here or go there to watch the best band in the world, and this tour will be my 13th time i have seen them....you are an awesome fan and will farken love the show..............dude i am rippin up everthing in front of me and hangin to see them and knowing a fan is out there and so pationate about it all sends shivers up my spine (nick cave what a legend) 14 years is a long wait............i know you will go home a happy girl.....bring it on :D
  • crazy m wrote:
    I feel your excitement!!! Only going to Perth, wish I could go to more, but as you said - maybe next tour.....haven't seen them since 95, for various reasons, never made it to the other shows.....but never stopped LOVING them.....

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!...............you have just put me in perspective......here i am thinking i wish i could go here or go there to watch the best band in the world, and this tour will be my 13th time i have seen them....you are an awesome fan and will farken love the show..............dude i am rippin up everthing in front of me and hangin to see them and knowing a fan is out there and so pationate about it all sends shivers up my spine (nick cave what a legend) 14 years is a long wait............i know you will go home a happy girl.....bring it on :D

Thanks! i know I will have an awesome time - kinda explains my over the top excitement though...hehe...

oh yeah, and Nick Cave is a legend! :D

WOW!!!! I'm so excited for you. I've been to lots of different bands shows and nothing comes close to a PJ concert. They really know how to connect with the crowd and they make you feel like your a part of it somehow. They're fucking legends!!!!!!!!
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    I'm going to Sydney.

I wold love to hear their hits, it would get the crowd right into it. As for other songs, Down, Red Mosquito, Off he goes just to name a few.

I'm sure we will all get something special
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • PASSION76PASSION76 Posts: 136
    edited November 2009
    I can't wait! I'm going to Adelaide, Melbourne and Brisbane. Would have loved to go to all, but couldn't afford the time off work and also cost. I reckon this tour will be one of their best! I've seen them the last 3 times they've come to Melbourne, and they were awesome!

I'd love to hear all the songs off the new album, as well as Wishlist, Black, Daughter, Throw Your Arms Around Me, Black, Betterman, Gone, Come Back, LBC.... I could go on forever!

I've been to -
    Melbourne, March 03 1998
    Melbourne, Feb 20 2003
    Melbourne, Nov 13 2006
    Melbourne, Nov 16 2006

I only have to wait 12 more days!

I guess me asking "what songs would the fans like to hear" is a pretty stupid question because i feel the same as everyone else and my list could go on forever.
    In Adelaide on the 21-11-06 at the end of wishlist Ed sung -
    I WISH I LIVED IN ADELAIDE,
    TAKE A BREAK FROM THE USA,
    WRITE SOME SONGS AND CATCH SOME WAVES,
    WALK ON THE BEACH AND GET LAID.
    That was classic and i'll never foget it.
    He also sung a short version of NO WOMAN, NO CRY adding his own lyrics saying "this is a version for all the new parents" NO BABY, NO CRY.
    Might see ya in Adelaide.
    Post edited by PASSION76 on
  • Just got my confirmation email from TENclub about my tickets and that we will be let in earlier than non-TENclub ticket holders. I'm so fucking excited!! Bring it on! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Im doing the entire tour

As long as I dont hear Last kiss Ill be happy.

I'll be happier if I hear either:
    Undone
    Whipping
    Whip It :lol:
    SOLAT
    Down
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    i love Down....
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • RaidenRaiden Posts: 137
    Going to Perth, Adelaide & Melb! Can't fucking wait!!!

Hey TJJ...make sure you come to Live on Light Square for Adelaide after show drinks.

Oh and Zig, we all know you like going Down.
  • Raiden wrote:
    Going to Perth, Adelaide & Melb! Can't fucking wait!!!

Hey TJJ...make sure you come to Live on Light Square for Adelaide after show drinks.

Oh and Zig, we all know you like going Down.

Raiden, make sure yuo join us for Beers at the Brissy pre show.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=116732