Whip it... Bootleg?

pearljam_addictionpearljam_addiction Posts: 668
edited November 2009 in The Porch
i was wondering if Whip It will make it onto the 10-31 bootleg.. i know in the past some covers have been left off due to copyright and permission issues .. im really hoping it makes it on there !!!!
"I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• i know in the past some covers have been left off due to copyright and permission issues .. im really hoping it makes it on there !!!!

Really? I can't think of a cover ever being left off of an official bootleg. But either way, Devo actually posted the youtube clip of PJ playing Whip It on their official website so I'm sure they'd be down with it being released.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • i know in the past some covers have been left off due to copyright and permission issues .. im really hoping it makes it on there !!!!

Really? I can't think of a cover ever being left off of an official bootleg. But either way, Devo actually posted the youtube clip of PJ playing Whip It on their official website so I'm sure they'd be down with it being released.

+1...

the only cover left off was wont back down by tom petty at gorge 05 due to technical issues during recording... and correct me if im wrong but the digi dl's from target i think ommited some covers... but other than that all the official boots have all covers...so i think itll make it on there
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...