Still warm and fuzzy after philly!

JUKINJUKIN Posts: 102
edited November 2009 in The Porch
i still got that good feeling that i brought back with me from philly! it was off the hook. it was magic. it was fun.it was being taken to the next level when you didn't think there was a next level! the band brought their a game. it wasn't just pearl jam, oh no, the people who like this band, got to say it, added so much to the experience. good memories that i will never forget. can't say enough about everyone there who were way so cool. some advice though, ed did say that they don't like being away from the family longer than two weeks. they have been doing this for a while now and pearl jam tours will get shorter so if and when they do go out to play don't let the opportunity pass by you. to quote hunter thompson....buy the ticket, take the ride.....lets do this people, get together and enjoy the all encompassing trip. music can heal your soul if you want it to.
jukin
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I agree! Those show were just what I needed before a long winter...The band was electric. Great ten club seats, great sets, OUT OF MY MIND!!!! Can't wait til twenty ten.....
  • those 4 shows were like an endless dream of perfection.
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • JUKIN wrote:
    i still got that good feeling that i brought back with me from philly! it was off the hook. it was magic. it was fun.it was being taken to the next level when you didn't think there was a next level! the band brought their a game. it wasn't just pearl jam, oh no, the people who like this band, got to say it, added so much to the experience. good memories that i will never forget. can't say enough about everyone there who were way so cool. some advice though, ed did say that they don't like being away from the family longer than two weeks. they have been doing this for a while now and pearl jam tours will get shorter so if and when they do go out to play don't let the opportunity pass by you. to quote hunter thompson....buy the ticket, take the ride.....lets do this people, get together and enjoy the all encompassing trip. music can heal your soul if you want it to.

well said!
  • those 4 shows were like an endless dream of perfection.

That's Fuckin Sweet!!

I feel you man
    Walks on his own... With thoughts he can't help thinking...
  • katelliskatellis Posts: 521
    edited June 2015
    --
    Post edited by katellis on