philly "31" shirt xl for trade

jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640
edited November 2009 in The Porch
got an xl of the blue phillies pearl jam shirt from halloween...looking for trade...

primarily looking for one of the seattle sonics one in large...but would be up for posters...hoodies...or the pearl jam 09 fitted tour hat (non-mesh/trucker)...also looking for the tshirt of the chicago 09 night one posters of the basketball player.

pm me
it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• just to reiterate... the things i listed are more of a wishlist, id be willing to hear any reasonable offers... but trade only.
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • mikepmikep Posts: 290
    sorry to add to your thread, but didn't want to start another...

i have a philly 31 Large tshirt and looking to trade for a medium. Would rather not make it my new pjama lol. THough, i was pretty fond of the 'closing the spectrum' type tshirt they had at night 1/2. I guess i'd need a medium in that as well.
    96-11-Tor; 03-Mont; 05,13-London;05-Kitchnr, Hamltn; 06-Deroit;08-Mont(EV); 09-Albany(EV), Philly3&4; 10,13-Buff;10-NYC, Mt View; 11-(EV) Boston,Hart,Det,PJ20,Ott,Hamltn,Winnpg,Sask,Cal,Edmntn,Van; 12-Missoula; 13-Wrigley,Pitts,Port,Spok,Cal,Van,Sea.
  • Hi Jimbo, if you ar ewilling to hold off for about 10 days on that trade, I'm happy to offer you a local t-shirt from the Perth Australia gig if they make one.
  • got an xl of the blue phillies pearl jam shirt from halloween...looking for trade...

primarily looking for one of the seattle sonics one in large...but would be up for posters...hoodies...or the pearl jam 09 fitted tour hat (non-mesh/trucker)...also looking for the tshirt of the chicago 09 night one posters of the basketball player.

pm me

hey there, did you find a trade yet? If not I'm interested. I have a large poster collection that I would be willing to dig in for a trade. Lmk
    ... are we going to the same place?