any suggestions

dp194464dp194464 Posts: 2
edited November 2009 in The Porch
anyone have any suggestions where i can find any extra merchandise from the 4 shows. had all of my stuff stolen out of my car. i looked at ebay for stuff but not paying 110 for a shirt i bought for 35. greatest shows ive ever seen would like to get my stuff back to remember it.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    dp194464 wrote:
    anyone have any suggestions where i can find any extra merchandise from the halloween show. had all of my stuff stolen out of my car. i looked at ebay for stuff but not paying 110 for a shirt i bought for 35. greatest show ive ever seen would like to get my stuff back to remember it.

best bet is to wait a little while and hope that 10C offers the stuff up in the store. If I had any extras I would send them your way, sorry that sucks. My car was broken into a few weeks back but I heard them in my driveway and chased them down and caught them. they only got $1.68 out of my car, oh and got arrested.
    Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net
  • ZidaneZidane Posts: 362
    That sucks!!!!

I guess Ebay is you best bet... I remember seeing people buying t-shirts like there was no tomorrow!! I wouldn't be surprise to see this stuff online... at a high price, unfortunately!
    You're not what you own - Ian MacKaye, Fugazi

98 - Montreal
    00 - Montreal
    03 - Toronto, Montreal
    04 - Boston (Show #1)
    05 - Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    06 - Toronto (Show #1)
    09 - Toronto, Philly (Show #3-4)
    10 - Cleveland
    11 - Montreal, Toronto (x2), Ottawa
    13 - London (ON), Philly (x2)
    16 - QC - Ottawa