An Open Love-ish Letter to Stone from Everyone

RaeleighRaeleigh Posts: 137
edited November 2009 in The Porch
Dear Stone,

It was quite a nice change for us all to see your much-changed appearance for this tour, or as my lovely friend achangeinwaves best put it: "at least he doesn't look like he's gonna go backstage and do my taxes after the show" (even though I think the straitlaced look is still sexy on you). We're glad that you have re-embraced your inner rock hero and let your hair grow shaggy and that you occasionally ditch the specs. Also, your purple tee is awesome.

One recommendation: stand up straight! ;) Your slouch and overall awkward posture is not befitting of someone of your talent and status (and really, with your slight figure, it doesn't do you any favors). Take charge like the awesome PJ founder that you are and show us the assuredness that you well deserve.

P.S. Also, we like it when you actually speak. It is a rare treat, and "Mankind" was awesome the other night.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Its hard for him to speak to the masses without putting to death or bringing life. Stones adam's apple is actually a kidney stone God passed in the early 1940's.
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    PSS - would it kill you to throw a pick once in a while??? You still ROCK though, I'm just sayin...
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • RaeleighRaeleigh Posts: 137
    DeLukin wrote:
    PSS - would it kill you to throw a pick once in a while??? You still ROCK though, I'm just sayin...

Exactly! and they call Ed the "mystery man". yeah, right.
  • I noticed that at ACL too!!!

Vintage Stone!!!
  • RockMamaRockMama Posts: 478
    Raeleigh wrote:
    Dear Stone,

It was quite a nice change for us all to see your much-changed appearance for this tour, or as my lovely friend achangeinwaves best put it: "at least he doesn't look like he's gonna go backstage and do my taxes after the show" (even though I think the straitlaced look is still sexy on you). We're glad that you have re-embraced your inner rock hero and let your hair grow shaggy and that you occasionally ditch the specs. Also, your purple tee is awesome.

One recommendation: stand up straight! ;) Your slouch and overall awkward posture is not befitting of someone of your talent and status (and really, with your slight figure, it doesn't do you any favors). Take charge like the awesome PJ founder that you are and show us the assuredness that you well deserve.

P.S. Also, we like it when you actually speak. It is a rare treat, and "Mankind" was awesome the other night.

I think Stone already has a mother to talk to him about his posture. lol
    107 total First-Summerfest, Milwaukee '95
    Most recent: 2018 Stadium shows: Seattle 2, Missoula, Fenway 1 and 2; 2022: Oakland 1 and 2