PLEASE,10C...if you're going to release a Philly boxset...

vedderoffdeadvedderoffdead Posts: 684
edited November 2009 in The Porch
Let us know BEFORE we start downloading the shows individually. I'd hate to buy all 4 shows separately only to find out that two months down the road they come out with a cool boxset with a poster or something a la The Gorge. Just asking for a heads-up. Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 2nd that !!!
    This land is mine, this land is free, I'll do what I want but irresponsibly

#192XXX
  • If they're smart they'll wait a couple of years so that they CAN make more money on the deal.
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,680
    im not sure if they will, or if it would be wise to roll these out like the others. There is going to be a huuuuuuge demand for them.
  • MayDay10 wrote:
    im not sure if they will, or if it would be wise to roll these out like the others. There is going to be a huuuuuuge demand for them.

Indeed. At this point I'm more concerned with hearing about the DVD(s). I'll definitely get at least the Friday and Saturday shows, but probably end up getting Tuesday and Wednesday as well.
    5/28/06 - Camden, NJ
    5/30/06 - Washington, DC
    6/22/08 - Washington, DC
    10/31/09 - Philadelphia, PA
    8/5/16 - Fenway Park
    Temple of the Dog - 11/5/2016 - Philadelphia, PA
    7/1/2018 - Prague
    7/3/2018 - Kraków
    7/5/2018 - Berlin
  • I won't be a problem if they release the CD's through Kufala and then release all the shows on DVD in a few months. Hopefully.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,573
    i say release these cds kufala. but if you were to release a boxset, please make it be a dvd or bluray box set. include tom tomorrow's poster work as postcards (like aka gorges box set). include maybe a confetti in each box. a special collecters edition for the first say 1000 who buy the bluray box set from 10club get it signed & numbered by the whole band etc..