Matt in Philly......

U R A Crazy BreedU R A Crazy Breed Posts: 8,370
edited November 2009 in The Porch
man did he tear shit up!!!!!!!!!!

i know some people talk about the Dave's..or Jack...

but Matt kicked major ass in Philly!!!!!!!! I can't wait for the official boots!!

MattCameron221.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• finally a post of yours worth reading.

:lol:
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,276
    He really did hey it was super cool enjoying some of the smoke's with you .... :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • He really did hey it was super cool enjoying some of the smoke's with you .... :mrgreen::mrgreen:

I had a blast Jose! we may not agree on some politics..but you're my kinda guy! :mrgreen: ...we def have to do it again in the future!
  • finally a post of yours worth reading.

:lol:

you never read the other one so how the fuck do you know if it was worth reading or not? :mrgreen:
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,276
    He really did hey it was super cool enjoying some of the smoke's with you .... :mrgreen::mrgreen:

I had a blast Jose! we may not agree on some politics..but you're my kinda guy! :mrgreen: ...we def have to do it again in the future!

Ha your funny i totally understood what you were talking about, i was probably to buzzed to understand it or to respond :mrgreen::mrgreen: man that was the biggest blunt ever save your $$$ and make plans for NY :) ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    :D:D:D :d
  • He really did hey it was super cool enjoying some of the smoke's with you .... :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Ha your funny i totally understood what you were talking about, i was probably to buzzed to understand it or to respond :mrgreen::mrgreen: man that was the biggest blunt ever save your $$$ and make plans for NY :) ...

yeah....you were fried like fucking chinese rice!!! LMAO!!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,414
    he's been tearing it up the whole tour!!! 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,785
    Glad to see this kind of a post, for MATT. I thought he was TERIFIC, at the shows i saw(Philly 1-4). Check out , In My Tree, from Philly-3. I thought he nailed it!!!
  • mikepmikep Posts: 290
    i was happy he got a bit of a drum solo in even flow on night 4 philly. enjoyed them from 1-2yrs ago.
    96-11-Tor; 03-Mont; 05,13-London;05-Kitchnr, Hamltn; 06-Deroit;08-Mont(EV); 09-Albany(EV), Philly3&4; 10,13-Buff;10-NYC, Mt View; 11-(EV) Boston,Hart,Det,PJ20,Ott,Hamltn,Winnpg,Sask,Cal,Edmntn,Van; 12-Missoula; 13-Wrigley,Pitts,Port,Spok,Cal,Van,Sea.