Backspacer Crash hoodie price difference

SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
edited November 2009 in The Porch
Why is it twice as expensive at the merch table?
I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
#standingman #duranadam
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• maybe because at the merch table, it's not priced with a $20 membership fee factored in?

seriously, I only wanted to get a certain t-shirt on here, but I had to pay a $20 membership fee to get it.

no biggie - I have a (fairly) good job and I'm not planning on f'ing it up, but they probably figured that with the $20 membership fee, they could offer the merch on here a little cheaper.

again, I wouldn't have done this for any group, but the PJ thing for me started in Freshman year in High School and always manages to not make me regret it.
  • SOLAT319 wrote:
    Why is it twice as expensive at the merch table?
    really .this is crazy!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • maybe because at the merch table, it's not priced with a $20 membership fee factored in?

seriously, I only wanted to get a certain t-shirt on here, but I had to pay a $20 membership fee to get it.

no biggie - I have a (fairly) good job and I'm not planning on f'ing it up, but they probably figured that with the $20 membership fee, they could offer the merch on here a little cheaper.

again, I wouldn't have done this for any group, but the PJ thing for me started in Freshman year in High School and always manages to not make me regret it.
    so i suppose they have to sell it to me 5 $ less couse i pay 25$ for membership???the is no logic the double price..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • what I'm saying is: "buy it here, online, with the lower price."

not everyone at the show is a member of Ten Club and, as such, pays a higher price.

if you have a membership, order it here.

paying the membership fee is only worth it if you can make it worth it... i.e. buying discounted merchandise.

personally, I like the Ten Club hoody more (and it's cheaper as well as thicker).

American Apparel hoodies look good, but they don't offer much warmth.
  • what I'm saying is: "buy it here, online, with the lower price."

not everyone at the show is a member of Ten Club and, as such, pays a higher price.

if you have a membership, order it here.

paying the membership fee is only worth it if you can make it worth it... i.e. buying discounted merchandise.

personally, I like the Ten Club hoody more (and it's cheaper as well as thicker).

American Apparel hoodies look good, but they don't offer much warmth.
    i know exactly what u say..the DOUBLE PRICE is the thing..no logic..to high..i order all ..but the price is alot
  • i think thay should sell genuine eddie vedder butt hairs in the goods department. you people would pay 250 bucks a hair.
  • PontikasPontikas Posts: 210
    i think thay should sell genuine eddie vedder butt hairs in the goods department. you people would pay 250 bucks a hair.

I agree with this person. They should also sell a special box to keep it in so it can go under their pillow.
  • PontikasPontikas Posts: 210
    Also, dimitrispearljam - you must have a lot of free time. you just post stuff for the sake of posting.
  • Pontikas wrote:
    Also, dimitrispearljam - you must have a lot of free time. you just post stuff for the sake of posting.
    i have some time for pearl jam..yep
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    The venue takes a cut when merch is sold at the venue - that had to be accounted for I'd guess.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • JaneNY wrote:
    The venue takes a cut when merch is sold at the venue - that had to be accounted for I'd guess.
    We got a winner :clap:
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    45 dollar venue cut? Really that much?
    I was thinking maybe the ones at the venue have some type of "a/p" deal or something.

#standingman #duranadam
  • Yeah that sucks. I wish I waited. That hoodie was 90$ at the spectrum and now it's considerably less. I'm not complaining whatsoever but I was a little shocked when I saw the price adjustment.
  • great avatar solat319
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    Why, thank you sir! :D

#standingman #duranadam
  • SOLAT319 wrote:
    Why, thank you sir! :D
    u are wellcome!!!