RITFW and Y.Led from oct/31 (need camera help)

MarkBMarkB Posts: 115
edited November 2009 in The Porch
1st off. wow what an amazing show

So i recorded these 2 songs and it it was 15 mins long creating a 1.4gb file and i tried to upload it from my camera to my computer but it wont upload, something about their not being enough space. i can watch the video on my camera but cant upload it, and my computer has plenty of space for this file

so anyone who has recorded a 15 min video and knows how i can fix this problem please help me out :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• what kind of computer do you have?
    Are you sure theres enough space in the file that your trying to save the videos in?
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • MarkBMarkB Posts: 115
    what kind of computer do you have?
    Are you sure theres enough space in the file that your trying to save the videos in?
    i have a PC and a macbook pro and i tried on both computers
    i tried to save the file on my desktop...
  • MarkB wrote:

=/ what the hell that makes no sense, =/
    Shows:
    MarkB wrote:

=/ what the hell that makes no sense, =/
    im gonna lose my mind if i dont get this video on my computer...i already deleted baba o'riley by accident off my camera...this will just break my heart
  • MarkB wrote:
    im gonna lose my mind if i dont get this video on my computer...i already deleted baba o'riley by accident off my camera...this will just break my heart

:( I know the feeling it took me forever to upload my Black video to youtube
    Keep trying, what kind of camera is it??
    Shows:
    MarkB wrote:

:( I know the feeling it took me forever to upload my Black video to youtube
    Keep trying, what kind of camera is it??
    canon powershot sd770 IS
  • Diggy381Diggy381 Posts: 165
    Does the camera have an SD card? Maybe you should just pull that and download from there instead of getting it through the camera. . . if that is in fact how you are trying to do this. My girlfriend had problems downloading pics through her camera so I just did it directly from the SD.

Just a suggestion :)
  • mh184572 wrote:
    Does the camera have an SD card? Maybe you should just pull that and download from there instead of getting it through the camera. . . if that is in fact how you are trying to do this. My girlfriend had problems downloading pics through her camera so I just did it directly from the SD.

go that way - is faster, good luck...
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
    mh184572 wrote:

ya it has an sd card i believe, but how do i do it from the card?
    You said you have a laptop (MacBook Pro)? There should be a slot somewhere on it that you can just pop the SD card into and download.
    mh184572 wrote:
    You said you have a laptop (MacBook Pro)? There should be a slot somewhere on it that you can just pop the SD card into and download.
    it worked..video is finally on my computer..thanks a lot
    Glad to help :)