EUROPE BOOTLEGS FOR SALE IN GOOD SECTION!!YOUR FAVORITE?

Comments

• A few hours could be up to 24 and should have posted such so I apologize if you guys stayed up all night hitting refresh. They are going up shortly. Got word yesterday from the CLUB that all was in order to get them released. We already have them made so they will ship quickly once they are put on sale. There is a lot that goes into setting up each title. They have to encode and upload the files for digital delivery, then add the products to the store, test them, then make them live.

Once they are live the orders transfer to KUFALA for the CD products in real time and we ship them out. There will be no delays in shipping them once the orders start flowing.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding. They will be well worth the wait. We are excited about getting these out the door.

Will provide an update on the philly shows once we have more info.

KUFALA
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • redeyeredeye Posts: 620
    ye haaa!!!
  • 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • europe boots..oe oe oe,oe oe oe
  • europe boots..oe oe oe,oe oe oe

is there a doctor in the house...ok even a vet ?
    im watching champion league Milan - Real..so its in football mood the post!!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    :D:D hip hip hooray
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • I wish I hadn't seen this thread. I'm refreshing every 5 mins now. Damn you!
    Check out my covers http://www.youtube.com/wickedwkd

Amsterdam 26/6/12, Manchester 21/6/12, Manchester 20/6/12, PJ20 4/9/11 PJ20 3/9/11 Hyde Park 25/6/10, Belfast 23/6/10, Dublin 22/6/10, Philly 30/10/09, Philly 28/10/09, O2 18/8/09, Berlin 15/8/09, Shepherds Bush 11/8/09, Goeffert Park 28/6/07, Wembley Arena 18/6/09, Marseille 9/6/06, Reading Festival 27/8/06, Astoria 20/4/06
  • I wish I hadn't seen this thread. I'm refreshing every 5 mins now. Damn you!
    every find 5 minutes|???u are a hero that u can wait 5 minutes without klic... :D
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,270
    So much for not buying any CDs in November! Question for those of you who already have some of the US boots, are they proper silver CDs or CDRs and how special is the packaging? Thinking will buy the FLACs to save worrying about the postal strike. The south west of England is really a backwater for the postal service at the best of times, let alone when they're out on strike.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • ilockyer wrote:
    So much for not buying any CDs in November! Question for those of you who already have some of the US boots, are they proper silver CDs or CDRs and how special is the packaging? Thinking will buy the FLACs to save worrying about the postal strike. The south west of England is really a backwater for the postal service at the best of times, let alone when they're out on strike.

They're high quality CD-R's with printed faces in triple sleeve cardboard cases.
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,270
    ilockyer wrote:

They're high quality CD-R's with printed faces in triple sleeve cardboard cases.

Thanks for the confirmation. Think will go for the FLACs as the money saved in shipping will buy me an extra show!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Im off to work now, hope they are released when Im back home at 0600 tomorrow morning.
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Im off to work now, hope they are released when Im back home at 0600 tomorrow morning.
    night work??? ;)
  • so does a few hours = a whole day over there in europe!?
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • so does a few hours = a whole day over there in europe!?
    we loose time here!!! :D
  • Back from work and still no BOOTS. What are they doing.

Boot the Bootles
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -19, EV Brussels

• Kufala wrote:
    Looks like it will be tomorrow on the EU boots. They were still uploading the downloads a couple hours ago and it is taking some time.

To answer the question on the colors for these boots, they are in the red range from Calgary red through to the orange of Toronto with a little darker variation on Berlin and a little pinker on London 02. And yes there will be a SBE release and all the shows should be released.

Also to clarify. We do not control what is released and when it is released. We just handle the manufacturing and fulfillment for what TenClub/the band want to release. Thanks to those that have been setting the record straight and bustin' the rumors.

Also if you have any issues with your bootleg order(s) at anytime let us know at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:pj@kufala.com">pj@kufala.com</a><!-- e -->. If you need replacement discs because you played yours to death we will gladly ship replacement discs out on the 08 and 09 releases.

Stand by for EU-gnition.

KUFALA
  • Kufala wrote:
    Looks like it will be tomorrow on the EU boots. They were still uploading the downloads a couple hours ago and it is taking some time.

To answer the question on the colors for these boots, they are in the red range from Calgary red through to the orange of Toronto with a little darker variation on Berlin and a little pinker on London 02. And yes there will be a SBE release and all the shows should be released.

Also to clarify. We do not control what is released and when it is released. We just handle the manufacturing and fulfillment for what TenClub/the band want to release. Thanks to those that have been setting the record straight and bustin' the rumors.

Also if you have any issues with your bootleg order(s) at anytime let us know at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:pj@kufala.com">pj@kufala.com</a><!-- e -->. If you need replacement discs because you played yours to death we will gladly ship replacement discs out on the 08 and 09 releases.

Stand by for EU-gnition.

KUFALA

thought you could not get to a compter today..and here you are/lol cant keep you away
  • Kufala wrote:

Stand by for EU-gnition.

KUFALA

Thanks Dimitris, Im going to bed now :wave: , hope they got it all straight when I wake up at 14:00 or so.
    Its still 1 hour and 15 minutes to wednesday in Seattle, when do santos go to work? 00.01 am :think:
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -19, EV Brussels

• Thanks Dimitris, Im going to bed now :wave: , hope they got it all straight when I wake up at 14:00 or so.
    Its still 1 hour and 15 minutes to wednesday in Seattle, when do santos go to work? 00.01 am :think:
    i hope your night work is in a strip club :D ...get some rest my friend
  • thought you could not get to a compter today..and here you are/lol cant keep you away
    :shh:
  • It a new day and still nothing...not cool :?
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • It a new day and still nothing...not cool :?
    no many hours left...we are so close for pinky!!!!! ;)
  • RideRickRideRick Posts: 703
    Kufala wrote:

Stand by for EU-gnition.

KUFALA

8-)
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    It a new day and still nothing...not cool :?

D, i hope you are right! :)
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • SpagsSpags Posts: 3,031
    Some friends I went to the o2 gig with are moving to Canada ( :cry: ), gonna buy them the boot so they can think of the UK and me whenever they listen to it...one problem though...

WHERE ARE THE BOOTS!!!1 :D
    Nature drunk and High
  • Chrisilein wrote:
    It a new day and still nothing...not cool :?

D, i hope you are right! :)
    even flow..thoughts arrive like vitamines!!!!!!!oh he dont know so listen the boots everyday!!!! :D
  • SpagsSpags Posts: 3,031
    Them boots was made for buying, and thats just what we'll do, one of these days them boots will be released to me and you do do do do do do do do do do do do...
    Nature drunk and High
  • i hold the door,for cd let in,
    i cant see ,the boots on goods
    i ll pay the bill
    Release them