EUROPE BOOTLEGS FOR SALE IN GOOD SECTION!!YOUR FAVORITE?

Comments

• RideRick wrote:
    Only fucked up sick thing is that i order 4 cd's and pay 4 times freight... $ 18,00 instead of $ 4,50 :o

how to make money the fast way :evil:

I believe they're sent in seperate packs
    if u make one order all 5 u take one package,,if one by one u take as many packages are the orders..but u pay 4.5$ for each cd no matter how u order,,
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Kirsten87 wrote:
    .... where did UncleSpaggles go? :D
    where are the 2010 boots??/ :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Kirsten87 wrote:

He had something to do ... for a few hours. :lol:
  • IGotShit76 wrote:
    Kirsten87 wrote:

He had something to do ... for a few hours. :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Kirsten87 wrote:
    we have a romance here....for a few hours....
  • JV130312JV130312 Posts: 2,462
    AWESOME!!!

NOW...

PHILLY!!!! PHILLY!!!! PHILLY!!!! PHILLY!!!! PHILLY!!!! PHILLY!!!! PHILLY!!!! PHILLY!!!! PHILLY!!!! PHILLY!!!! PHILLY!!!! PHILLY!!!! PHILLY!!!! PHILLY!!!! PHILLY!!!! PHILLY!!!! PHILLY!!!! PHILLY!!!!
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Kirsten87 wrote:

Well, I wasn't there!! :cry:
    august 2006: Arnhem
    june 2007: Nijmegen
    august 2009: Rotterdam
    june 2012: Amsterdam
    june 2014: Amsterdam
  • Kirsten87 wrote:
    Kirsten87 wrote:

Well, I wasn't there!! :cry:
    lucky u...unlucky Unclespaggles
  • lucky u...unlucky Unclespaggles

Mwhahaha, thank you! :lol:
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Kloddz wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    Kirsten87 wrote:
    I'll quit talking about my boobs and say this:

I
    NEED
    EURO
    BOOOOTS!

:lol:

This thread is useless with pics tbh. :roll: :lol:
    Yeah, but we don't want it closed before the boots get released, so... ;)

Guess there is always private messages :lol:
  • Brisk. wrote:
    Kloddz wrote:
    Yeah, but we don't want it closed before the boots get released, so... ;)

Guess there is always private messages :lol:

On the other side, the boots are released now! :lol:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Hurrah, a fab night Euro boots, toffee apples, melted marshmallow, bonfires and fireworks
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • what about fireworks?i see poste in facebook too???what day is that?
  • WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D
    what about fireworks?i see poste in facebook too???what day is that?

Today is Guy Fawkes Night here in the UK - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Fawkes_Night

So lots of fireworks, bonfires, lovely food etc....
    To be honest it is less about Guy Fawkes now and more about the celebration
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    what about fireworks?i see poste in facebook too???what day is that?

Today is Guy Fawkes Night here in the UK - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Fawkes_Night

So lots of fireworks, bonfires, lovely food etc....
    To be honest it is less about Guy Fawkes now and more about the celebration
    thank u :D
  • Guy Fawkes is one of my heros i wish his plot had of succeeded
    Speaking as a child of the 90's
    Guys, i actually bought a fucking bootleg!

Berlin CD, i wait anxiously!
    Hmmm, now do I buy CDs or downloads, and do I buy them all... :?: :?: :?: :?:

In the past only bought certain shows, on this tour only bought LA3. I'll definately get Manchester and the O2 (format to be decided) but do I get Berlin and Rotterdam....hmmm....
    dottles wrote:

In the past only bought certain shows, on this tour only bought LA3. I'll definately get Manchester and the O2 (format to be decided) but do I get Berlin and Rotterdam....hmmm....

Send me a little pm and i can help out.
  • dottles wrote:

we all can help..brisk,me..we all a happy family
    dottles wrote:

we all can help..brisk,me..we all a happy family

Awww, I feel accepted :D :oops: :D
  • so any booties?????what happen???people that download them..shoot!!!!!!!!!!whats your opinion??we have a winner???hail hail..
    so any booties?????what happen???people that download them..shoot!!!!!!!!!!whats your opinion??we have a winner???hail hail..

Gimmie 32 mins for Manc.
  • Brisk. wrote:
    so any booties?????what happen???people that download them..shoot!!!!!!!!!!whats your opinion??we have a winner???hail hail..

Gimmie 32 mins for Manc.
    i was sure that u gonna tell that ;)
  • I've ordered my 3 CDs. Just the long wait now. I hope they do not fall fate to the current British postal strike!!!!

Post when you get your CDs people!! :D:D:D
    Check out my covers http://www.youtube.com/wickedwkd

Amsterdam 26/6/12, Manchester 21/6/12, Manchester 20/6/12, PJ20 4/9/11 PJ20 3/9/11 Hyde Park 25/6/10, Belfast 23/6/10, Dublin 22/6/10, Philly 30/10/09, Philly 28/10/09, O2 18/8/09, Berlin 15/8/09, Shepherds Bush 11/8/09, Goeffert Park 28/6/07, Wembley Arena 18/6/09, Marseille 9/6/06, Reading Festival 27/8/06, Astoria 20/4/06
    I've ordered my 3 CDs. Just the long wait now. I hope they do not fall fate to the current British postal strike!!!!

Post when you get your CDs people!! :D:D:D

Postal strikes are cancelled! :D
  • Cool. Didn't know that. :D They still have a hell of a backlog to sort out!!
    Check out my covers http://www.youtube.com/wickedwkd

Amsterdam 26/6/12, Manchester 21/6/12, Manchester 20/6/12, PJ20 4/9/11 PJ20 3/9/11 Hyde Park 25/6/10, Belfast 23/6/10, Dublin 22/6/10, Philly 30/10/09, Philly 28/10/09, O2 18/8/09, Berlin 15/8/09, Shepherds Bush 11/8/09, Goeffert Park 28/6/07, Wembley Arena 18/6/09, Marseille 9/6/06, Reading Festival 27/8/06, Astoria 20/4/06
  • Top selling boots of the whole tour so far... (including US / Canada):

1.O2,
    2.Berlin,
    3.Manchester
    4.LA 3
    5.Rotterdam
    6.Shepherds Bush