THANK YOU!!

PresentensePresentense Posts: 11
edited November 2009 in The Porch
I rarely post on here, but I just had to take a minute to thank everyone involved in putting together the ridiculous event that just took place in Philadelphia. From the band, to the crowd, the spectrum staff, the sound tech's....even the crazy cover band playing out front beforehand....and especially the ten club. Thank you all for all that you do.
Friday night was my 10th PJ show and it was the best concert experience I've ever had by a long shot. After seeing Eddie solo 3 times in a row I had almost forgotten what the band sounded like when they come together, but it certainly didn't take them long to remind me.
I had been beating myself up for months over the fact that I didn't get tix to Saturday's final show, but after Friday night I was completely satisfied. Couldn't have asked for more.
Thanks again, and to all you lucky enough to be heading to the Australian leg of this tour....Enjoy!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I also never post, but just had to after the shows at the Spectrum. I have to say that Friday and Saturday night's shows were the best ones I have seen(16 to date). The energy of the crowd and band was unreal. Being from the Phila. area, the sentimentality of the nights did not get lost on me. The band was giving 110%; completely working their butts off and looking like they were enjoying every minute! The new material sounds great live. Thank you to all involved - Ten Club, etc.. I never thought I'd see the day that Jeff would sing Sweet Lew - too funny! So many other great moments - SMILE!!! I just want to say thanks again and I can't wait 'til next time. Going through slight withdrawal here today. :cry: