Philly Halloween Checklist Shot

demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,573
edited November 2009 in The Porch
http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp31 ... 03191a.jpg

philly103191a-1.jpg

1.) Philly 10/31/09 Pearl Jam T-shirt
2.) Confetti from the 10/31/09 show
3.) Mike guitar pic given to me from Eric 10/31/09 show
4.) Seat number from the 10/31/09 Spectrum, ripped by Lisa C!

friends & loved ones that night ...
PRICELESS!!!! 8-)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• sweet pic! good times for sure! it was cool to finally meet you D...next time we are at the same show we should get together for an OJ...and thank you for the DVD's dude!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,573
    sweet pic! good times for sure! it was cool to finally meet you D...next time we are at the same show we should get together for an OJ...and thank you for the DVD's dude!

np! :) great meeting you too & your wife.
    till the next show's! :)
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    DAMN! I didn't even think to take my seat number! Nice.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Diggy381Diggy381 Posts: 165
    Me neither. . . damn! That would have been a nice momento!
  • arqarq Posts: 8,013
    So you're confessing that you vandalized private property taking the number of your seat D style! ;)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,573
    arq wrote:
    So you're confessing that you vandalized private property taking the number of your seat D style! ;)

d'oh! i so wanted to go ninja style that halloween night and take that banner from the front of the spectrum, but i was so weak & tired. remember that episode of the simpsons, where homer was king kong and tried to take marge up the tower? looked like he tried his best up that wall, but it was just one floor or so. that was me that night. :lol:
  • arqarq Posts: 8,013
    demetrios wrote:
    arq wrote:

d'oh! i so wanted to go ninja style that halloween night and take that banner from the front of the spectrum, but i was so weak & tired. remember that episode of the simpsons, where homer was king kong and tried to take marge up the tower? looked like he tried his best up that wall, but it was just one floor or so. that was me that night. :lol:

C L A S S I C episode! :lol:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • InMyTree4InMyTree4 Posts: 1,239
    i took my seat number too!
    PJ:7/2/03.9/28/04.5/25/06.8/5/07.6/14/08.6/27/08.6/28/08.6/30/08.
    10/30/09.10/31/09.5/17/10.9/7/11
    EV:boston 1+2.albnay 1.boston 2010