November already... where are our Euro boots?

ravilloriasravillorias Posts: 459
edited November 2009 in The Porch
It is november already... where are our European boots !!!???

:x
-- rafa
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PakaPaka Posts: 471
    well the O2-Stream on ACR expired yesterday...I don't know if there's any other radio station that had or has the rights to play one of the EU-gigs but if not and if the radio-b**ls**t was the reason for the delay, it now does not exist anymore. in this case: BOOOOTS PLEASE!!!

But if the other rumor about the production of dvds proves true, you can definitely take your time...a berlin and london-dvd would truly heal all the wounds caused by the delay.

give us some truth!
  • All I want is the truth
    Just gimme some truth

:)
    -- rafa
  • SpagsSpags Posts: 3,031
    All I want is the boots
    Just gimme some boots

:?
    Nature drunk and High
  • InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    What is this DVD rumor?
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • All I want is the boots
    Just gimme some boots

:D
    -- rafa
  • Santo... are you some place arround...???
    any news on Euro Boots pleeeeeeeeease???
    -- rafa
  • I don't mind as long as I get Manchester. I don't have a proper packaged boot for any PJ show I've been to.
    Reading 06 was only available as a download (evil lazy soul less download) and so I've only got a crappy CD burned from my PC (which looks shitty when placed in my CD draw). Wembley 07 wasn't released so all I have is an audience tape (again burned from my PC therefore looks shitty).That was a great shame as well because the atmosphere was amazing due to the whole ten club only standing thing and thus set list to suit, I wish there was a way to put pressure on and get a proper soundboard release of that show.

I just wish I knew where I stood with the Manchester show, I don't mind waiting as long as I get it. Not knowing is killing me. It also affects which other boots I buy due to the set list differences. They said in an email to stay tuned which means they at leat intend on releasing them.
  • where are what???? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • snozeges wrote:
    Wembley 07 wasn't released so all I have is an audience tape (again burned from my PC therefore looks shitty).That was a great shame as well because the atmosphere was amazing due to the whole ten club only standing thing and thus set list to suit, I wish there was a way to put pressure on and get a proper soundboard release of that show.

I got an audience boot as weel, but the sound is far from good .... bass sound are way too much :S
    -- rafa