Aussie Tour T-shirts

Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
edited November 2009 in The Porch
Does anyone know if ther are plans for Sports (or other) themed t-shirts for the Aussie shows?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Does anyone know if ther are plans for Sports (or other) themed t-shirts for the Aussie shows?

Lets fucking hope not

I think they should have ZiggyStar themed shirts.......I'd buy one! Hell, I'd fucking buy TWO! ;)
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

Lets fucking hope not

I think they should have ZiggyStar themed shirts.......I'd buy one! Hell, I'd fucking buy TWO! ;)

Good Idea - I'd buy that!!!!!!! (agree with the let's fucking hope not bit too - hate sport shit)....
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Lets fucking hope not

Good Idea - I'd buy that!!!!!!! (agree with the let's fucking hope not bit too - hate sport shit)....

See Pearl Jam! That's THREE ZiggyStar shirts you'd sell! I'd say you're onto a winner with that idea!!! ;)

Yeah...not keen on sports themed shirts AT ALL!!
  • Yeah dockers, eagles, glory etc are not my faves, but something locally themed would still be awesome. I'm not lakers or dodgers fan, but a shirt which is just printed for those shows was an awesome bit or memrobilia as opposed to a standard tour t-shirt. The Town specific stickman t-shirts were cool too.

I kinda over did it in LA, brough home the following:
    Lakers T-shirt (LA4)
    Dodgers T-shirt (LA3)
    Black Los Angeles Stickman (all LA Dates on shirt)
    Grey Pearl Jam Saw/LP Shirt - whole tour dates on shirt
    Backspacer hoodie.
    LA3 & LA4 posters...
    What a tragic hey...
  • Yeah dockers, eagles, glory etc are not my faves, but somethign locally themed would still be awesome. I'm not lakers or dodgers fan, but a shirt which is just printed for those shows was an awesome bit or memrobilia as opposed to a standard tour t-shirt. The Town specific stickman t-shirts were cool too.

I kinda over did it in LA:
    Lakers T-shirt (LA4)
    Dodgers Tishirt (LA3)
    Black Los Angeles Stickman (all LA Dates)
    Grey Pearl Jam Saw/LP Shirt - whole tour
    Backspacer hoodie.
    LA3 & LA4 posters...
    What a tragic hey...

HAHA!!!! Nope, no such thing as a tragic on here - out in the real world however...... ;)

Having said that - if the soon to be ex husband hadn't taken his credit cards (*sigh*) when he left......I bet I could beat that score of merch!!!!! But alas.....I feel it will be one tee only for me......so hopefully they will have something that is FRIGGIN' AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • Ok then, this is tragic - i was going to wear my LA Lakers t-shirt to Perth but am too scared of it gettign ripped or stained seeing as there are so few of them around. I want it to last forever (I'll never flip it). Might have to wear the black LA stickman instead. I guess I'll be easy to spot at the Brissy.
  • Nope - still not tragic - I understand ENTIRELY where you are coming from, and the dilemma it poses for you!!! ;)

Aside from the fact that my pic is up here so everyone can see what I look like (!)....I shall be wearing my BLACK tee.(black in colour, black in context)...nicely tied up at the waist, with a denim skirt (yes I did see somewhere here something about not wearing skirts to concerts...but hey, I LIKE skirts, and I will just stick a pair of little bike shorts underneath for any wandering hands!!!).......oh and my ultra cool chucks on my feets!!!!! :D
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392

and to answer you question, no.

i assume they will be just like the Europe ones with the stickman and the city name on them.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    Nooooooooooo not the stickman......I'm not a fan of the stickman at all!!
    ZiggyStar wrote:

that's OK, he's not a fan of you either.
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

Really?! I love stickman......he's my idol...... :)
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

He's tattooed on my right deltoid/outer bicep
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

see - cool! 8-) I like it....
    ZiggyStar wrote:

that's OK, he's not a fan of you either.

Well i find that fucking hard to believe!!

Nah, saying I'm not a fan AT ALL is probably a bit much....I'm just not a big fan....

i thought about it for a while but i think it's a bit cliché and kinda unoriginal now. same reason i didn't get the no code symbol. i kinda want my tatts to be original and it's kinda cool to think you are the only person with that tatt.

but each to their own hey. i still may get the no code symbol one day
  • He's tattooed on my right deltoid/outer bicep

i thought about it for a while but i think it's a bit cliché and kinda unoriginal now. same reason i didn't get the no code symbol. i kinda want my tatts to be original and it's kinda cool to think you are the only person with that tatt.

That's why I will design my own, if I end up getting one......but it's also pretty cool to be so into something that you would be prepared to have that embedded in your skin forever for everyone to see........loyalty is a good thing, regardless of who else may have the same thing....doesn't take anything away from it for me....
  • Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
    edited November 2009

When I got it is was a really statement of "I'm Still Alive" - kinda a miracle actually and a kick against the pricks (both external and internal) that i'd been fighting. Even though it was more "RVM" that helped me see the world in a different way. Not many people had the stickman back then. I ended up getting it modified with some flames etc around it - but wished I'd left it basic.
    Post edited by Paul Andrews on
    When I got it is was a really statement of "I'm Still Alive" - kinda a miracle actually and almost a kick against the pricks (both external and internal) that i'd been fighting. Not many people had the stickman back then. I ended up getting it modified with some flames etc around it - but wished I'd left it basic.

nah it's cool, i'm sure it means something different to each and every person that has it. like this band as a whole means different things to everyone. i think it's just not for me.

i still want to get a PJ related tattoo and have been racking my brain for years of what to get as i wanted to get something different to the normal stick man or no code.

i've had a few ideas but just trying to decide on one. it took me a year to find the right font for the tattoo i do have, so it might take me a while to find something PJ related.
  • When I got it is was a really statement of "I'm Still Alive" - kinda a miracle actually and almost a kick against the pricks (both external and internal) that i'd been fighting. Not many people had the stickman back then. I ended up getting it modified with some flames etc around it - but wished I'd left it basic.

nah it's cool, i'm sure it means something different to each and every person that has it. like this band as a whole means different things to everyone. i think it's just not for me.

i still want to get a PJ related tattoo and have been racking my brain for years of what to get as i wanted to get something different to the normal stick man or no code.

i've had a few ideas but just trying to decide on one. it took me a year to find the right font for the tattoo i do have, so it might take me a while to find something PJ related.

I have actually been told that the longer it takes you to decide, the better, cause you need to be sure that's what you want, seeing as you will be stuck with it for a while!
    I have actually been told that the longer it takes you to decide, the better, cause you need to be sure that's what you want, seeing as you will be stuck with it for a while!

yeah, but a year just to decide on a font. that's a little crazy.

i think i have finally got it pegged to what i want.
  • I have actually been told that the longer it takes you to decide, the better, cause you need to be sure that's what you want, seeing as you will be stuck with it for a while!

yeah, but a year just to decide on a font. that's a little crazy.

i think i have finally got it pegged to what i want.

Yeah, but I have deciding WHETHER to get a tatoo for at least the last couple of years - so not that crazy!! :)
    Yeah, but I have deciding WHETHER to get a tatoo for at least the last couple of years - so not that crazy!! :)

just do it.

every one has one now days. i remember only a few years ago tattoos were still pretty taboo, especially on girls. but now i see girls who look 14 walking down the street with butterfly tattoos and shit.
  • Yeah, but I have deciding WHETHER to get a tatoo for at least the last couple of years - so not that crazy!! :)

just do it.

every one has one now days. i remember only a few years ago tattoos were still pretty taboo, especially on girls. but now i see girls who look 14 walking down the street with butterfly tattoos and shit.

A butterfly?! Please - if I'm gunna do it - it will be something original and creative (just like me), and something that means something to me......(not all Angelina like with her kids names cause too often my kids just piss me off), but something that means SOMETHING......so hence my dilemma - I want something I won't get tired of - and just cause everyone else is doing it isn't a reason to do it yourself......did your mother teach you nothing.... ;)
    just cause everyone else is doing it isn't a reason to do it yourself......did your mother teach you nothing.... ;)

yeah,

she told me to never get a tattoo.
  • just cause everyone else is doing it isn't a reason to do it yourself......did your mother teach you nothing.... ;)

yeah,

she told me to never get a tattoo.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That's funny....... :lol: