Anyone selling the poster from Philly Night 2?

altalt Posts: 58
edited November 2009 in The Porch
Won the lottery and would love to have the poster to remember it by...thanks so much
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• There were alot left, it seemed - they will probably be on sale by 10c soon.
    "I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me. Guaranteed."

1996 Merriweather, MD; 1998 Camden, NJ; 2000 Camden, NJ; 2003 Camden, NJ; 2005 Philly, PA; 2006 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2); 2006 Arnhem, NED; 2008 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2), Washington DC, MSG(night 2) 2009 Philly Spectrum Shows(nights 1,2,3,4) 2010 Hartford,CT and MSG(night 2)

ED Solo - 2008 Washington DC, 2009 Philly, PA(nights 1&2)*Met Eddie =)
  • There was an unusually large supply of posters, which is refreshing because I didn't have to get there when the doors opened and rush to get in line only to be disappointed because I am in line behind some person that has to hold every shirt up to them like a dressing room and all the posters get gone all around me.
    Are they just printing more this year?
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • TravelarTravelar Posts: 3,391
    Are they just printing more this year?

It seemed that way. I saw a merch stand on night 4 that had posters from all 4 nights still for sale.

Edit: I wonder if the artist gets any say in the amount of how many are printed. Had this been a series of Klausen posters, I could immediately imagine a smaller number and serious poster drought. Being new to the poster game, maybe TT just said to print enough for everyone.
  • There were posters left after the Halloween show ended. I didn't get close enough to see which night they were from, but it looked like they had at least two separate posters available. For some reason I was in no mood to wait in merch lines, although I wish I had done so now. I'm definitely hoping that the 10C will release some of these extras online soon.
    5/28/06 - Camden, NJ
    5/30/06 - Washington, DC
    6/22/08 - Washington, DC
    10/31/09 - Philadelphia, PA
    8/5/16 - Fenway Park
    Temple of the Dog - 11/5/2016 - Philadelphia, PA
    7/1/2018 - Prague
    7/3/2018 - Kraków
    7/5/2018 - Berlin