Ed w/ Bad Religion?? 10/31

OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
edited November 2009 in The Porch
I forgot for a moment that Ed had sang on this song and was kind of caught off guard when he came out for this song. When it started I was like oh yeah. Did anyone capture this on audio? I would love an mp3. I just got home a couple hours ago and had a great time. Went to night 3 & 4 and was blown away. Finally got Footsteps on night 3 and it was fantastic. When the boys came out dressed as Devo and played Whip it....AWESOME!!!! I was hoping for Indifference but I am very satisfied with what they gave us. Bugs was great!!!
"I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
    bump...anyone?
    JH165252 wrote:

Thanks, but I want to be able to add it to my mp3 player.
    bump
  • He's also on the album version of that song.
    "Mark it 20, Dude."
    Evensteven wrote:
    He's also on the album version of that song.
    I know, but he doesn't sing any of the verses. Can't tell he's even there. Thanks though.
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    OGT92 wrote:
    Evensteven wrote:
    He's also on the album version of that song.
    I know, but he doesn't sing any of the verses. Can't tell he's even there. Thanks though.

i thought he sang.. uh.. the verse he's singing in the video?
    dude, seriously,. is that not him on the actual recording? cuz shame in my undies if it isn't.... :oops:
    doompony wrote:
    dude, seriously,. is that not him on the actual recording? cuz shame in my undies if it isn't.... :oops:

Maybe I have to listen again, but the version I have... I just don't hear him.
    What video and where can I see it?
  • Ed sings the second verse on the album just like he did at the show. I believe he also sings Harmony on American Jesus from that very same album. Though you can't really tell he's there.
    here for the music...
    Ed sings the second verse on the album just like he did at the show. I believe he also sings Harmony on American Jesus from that very same album. Though you can't really tell he's there.

It's very hard to tell. He sounds like the BR singer. Usually I can pick his voice out right away. I have many songs with him and another singer, and I always know his voice, but this one is tough. Thanks for everyone's help on this one.
    OGT92 wrote:
    Ed sings the second verse on the album just like he did at the show. I believe he also sings Harmony on American Jesus from that very same album. Though you can't really tell he's there.

It's very hard to tell. He sounds like the BR singer. Usually I can pick his voice out right away. I have many songs with him and another singer, and I always know his voice, but this one is tough. Thanks for everyone's help on this one.

they do sound freakishly similar in this particular song..........and what a great fuckin song it is too