Crowds

CarlislebjCarlislebj Posts: 151
edited November 2009 in The Porch
Hows the Standing areas been? Not to much trouble? No one heavy moshing from the 90's? From the clips i have seen online and friends photos etc from shows thus far the crowd has been getting into it, but nothing massive. My MRS wants to go and well, i wanna get up front, but she dont want to be kicked in the back of the head every ;)2 minutes nor want some creepy old bloke sliming up behind her ;) LOL
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• There are no "standing areas".
    Not unless you're talking about the aisles.
  • What are you on about? There is General Admission and there is seats. G.A being standing...... :?:
  • the shows so far haven't had GA except for the festivals they have played.
    Carlislebj wrote:
    What are you on about? There is General Admission and there is seats. G.A being standing...... :?:
  • Oh right. Here in Australia they are having G.A and Seats up the side and the back and the whole floor is G.A split into two sections. I didn't realize the USA shows were all seats.
  • deskilladeskilla Posts: 279
    yeah mate, here in the U.S. haven't had that luxury, except if you're going to small club shows, which mostly GA, even when at U2 show Fire marshal almost shut it down due to safety issues with GA section.
  • Everyone was GREAT in Austin and it was GA. Could have been that we had been there like 9 hours and had metled by the time PJ came on. :D
  • Sweet. Thats good to hear! prbly be the same here. gates opening at 1630 hours and PJ wont be on till at least 2100 or 2130.

20 days!!!!