10C Members who got in the 400 level post here

jonblastjonblast Posts: 14
edited November 2009 in The Porch
YAYYYYYYYY

407a, row 5. That is at the fucking TOP of the venue, isnt it? I have never been there. Hooray for being a 10C member for 4 years and getting a shit view. Oh well, it will still be a good show.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    they made it clear that the tickets may not be as good as your expecting
  • here

we

go

again

fucking

ingrates

:roll: :roll: :roll:
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,414
    you're in the building, which is more than a lot of us can say. enjoy the show & stop complaining, seriously.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    here

we

go

again

fucking

ingrates

:roll: :roll: :roll:

my feeling exactly
  • jonblast wrote:
    YAYYYYYYYY

407a, row 5. That is at the fucking TOP of the venue, isnt it? I have never been there. Hooray for being a 10C member for 4 years and getting a shit view. Oh well, it will still be a good show.

How bout being a 10C member for 15 years & getting 406? It's all good though. It's the best holiday of the year, we're bout to see an epic show! Just have another drink. :D
  • SM178516 wrote:
    jonblast wrote:
    YAYYYYYYYY

How bout being a 10C member for 15 years & getting 406? It's all good though. It's the best holiday of the year, we're bout to see an epic show! Just have another drink. :D

Dude, that's not right.

15 years? So your # would be in the low 100xxx's, maybe high 99xxx's.....??

Something is wrong there.

The whole "just being in the building" thing is a kick in the nuts in this case...

You're attitude is right on though, man...

Try to make the best of it!!! :D
  • SM178516 wrote:
    jonblast wrote:
    YAYYYYYYYY

Dude, that's not right.

15 years? So your # would be in the low 100xxx's, maybe high 99xxx's.....??

Something is wrong there.

The whole "just being in the building" thing is a kick in the nuts in this case...

You're attitude is right on though, man...

Try to make the best of it!!! :D

I suspect a lapse in membership, hence the seemingly inappropriate seat allocation
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    What I've heard is that the fourth Philly show only got 2000 seats for seniority. After those first 1000 pairs were sold, the rest of the tickets the 10C had were just public tickets that you got an earlier shot at buying.
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    United Center again eh?

:lol:
    carry on
  • wow u guys got fukd. i saw philly 1 and 2 floor seats through the box office
    Son of Jor-El
  • United Center again eh?

:lol:
    carry on

Exactly people. Just like Chicago, a LARGE amount of tickets were sold through 10c. Which means if you didn't get a 10c seat your chances at a general public sale was very low. This is going to be an epic show that 98% of PJ fans can't go to.

If it was like nights 1-3 you'd be complaining because you weren't able to get tickets. Stop bitching and just enjoy the show!!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    popcorn.gif
  • But as a fan it is a little discouraging when you can go through Ticketmaster and get a better seat.

Just saying.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,858
    so now you know why the tickets were available for 3 hrs

and this was not an easy ticket through comcast.
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    just sayin :clap:
  • 201 row 10 first night, tonight 307 row 15, 430,xxx so not really complaining i am grateful to have just been in the house tonight
  • I was in section 407 (a few rows from the roof). Member number 440xxx so it was to be expected when fan club ticket sales were open for such a long period I guess.