10/31 Ticket Trade Section 104

Lastexit52aLastexit52a Posts: 44
edited November 2009 in The Porch
Wondering if anyone is willing to trade a side section (216, 215, 225, 226) for floor seats in 104. My wife is a little short and wanted to move back a little. PM me if you want.
"If I knew where it was I would take you there. There's much more than this."

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Hey I have 206 13 th row so you get a middle shot, 240-506-0889 give me a call if u want
    Chris
    by nine he had deciphered the illusion, trading magic for a fact...

32 shows since 2001 and counting ..
  • Seems to me like you are trying to get closer. :lol:
    TDR
  • Haha. Willing to swap for a lottery winner. JK. No, looking for a pretty much even trade just a little elevated. If we stay where we are we don't care. Just happy to be in the building. Can't realy complain. Being in the bathroom for this show would be a treat. Enjoy everyone it's going to be a great night.
    "If I knew where it was I would take you there. There's much more than this."

• dsg4dsg4 Posts: 188
    I got section 315 row 15 if u wanted to swap. Hit me up <!-- e --><a href="mailto:dsgarfinkel@gmail.com">dsgarfinkel@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->
  • Haha. Willing to swap for a lottery winner. JK. No, looking for a pretty much even trade just a little elevated. If we stay where we are we don't care. Just happy to be in the building. Can't realy complain. Being in the bathroom for this show would be a treat. Enjoy everyone it's going to be a great night.

I hope you like it. I was in 303 and had a blast.
    TDR