lottery winners bitches

2»

Comments

• SM178516 wrote:
    I've been a 10C member for 15 years, have been in front row, sixth row, all over the place. But my tix for tonight are section 406! Talk about an outrage! I'm trying VERY hard not to bitch. After all, it is my favorite holiday, I'm seeing my favorite band perform, I have a kick-ass costume. But still....nosebleed section for veteran fan club members? Really? Maybe I should just have another drink.
    member number: 438XXX
    slh
  • SM178516 wrote:
    I've been a 10C member for 15 years, have been in front row, sixth row, all over the place. But my tix for tonight are section 406! Talk about an outrage! I'm trying VERY hard not to bitch. After all, it is my favorite holiday, I'm seeing my favorite band perform, I have a kick-ass costume. But still....nosebleed section for veteran fan club members? Really? Maybe I should just have another drink.
    member number: 438XXX
    slh

Im not always a big fan of the 10C and its business practice....but Santos these two posts are fucking AWESOME!!!!
  • zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    :lol:
    impatience is a gift ........
  • Section 102, Row 1, Seats 7 and 8! FRONT ROW DEAD CENTER! WOOOOOOO! I couldnt believe it. Still dont know how to describe it. My mind melted about 8 seconds into the first song and hasnt formed back up yet... oh yea, eddie spoke to me during Yellow Ledbetter. Saw my Navy shirt, said "Thanks Man" and a thumbs up. Buy the boot, you'll hear it. I know I will. I was floored tonight. cant type anymore.....
    In July 2007 Densmore said that he would not rejoin The Doors unless it was fronted by Eddie Vedder. Densmore says, "I play with Jim. If there's someone of that level, OK. I'm not gonna join them with Ian. That's not to diss Ian, he's a good singer - but he's no Jim Morrison. Eddie Vedder? My God, there's a singer."
  • Really people? You had nothing better to do on Halloween than to come on a Pearl Jam message board and lie about your member number and seat location?

People are weird
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Scott36Scott36 Posts: 109
    Santos, I'm curious about this... What is the philosophy of the Ten Club? I thought it was to get members the best tickets in the house. For this show, a special disclaimer was issued. Everyone was fully aware that seats would not be as good as usual. However, I don't think a single person expected that would include the worst five rows of seats in the entire venue. I joined the 10C because everything I ever read or heard stated how well the 10C treated the members. Well, it sure doesn't seem like 400-level is very good treatment. Why sell tickets through the 10C to the point you have to stick members in the nosebleeds? It would be very easy to just cut the sale off before it hit this threshold. The 10C should not be used as an avenue to sell the shitty seats the venues would have a hard time moving through the public sales. I feel like if you guys are going to start selling some of the worst seats in the house, you should at least reveal seat locations at purchase so that people know what they're getting into. At a minimum, it would at least be nice to know before showing up at the door and being stuck with terrible seats.

Tonight, I had the pleasure of being next to a ton of "fans" who sat down the majority (or all of the show), talked endlessly throughout the songs, and/or screwed around on their Blackberry for three and a half hours. Additionally, the sound is pretty crappy up that high. It's not loud enough!!! I went through the general sale for Friday night, and I was in the 200-level. There is no comparison. I would have understood if I was given a 300-level pair, but it was a real bummer to be stuck in the 400s.

If you have time to give a response, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.