Happy Halloween douchebags

grievance grrlgrievance grrl Posts: 27
edited October 2009 in The Porch
People who spend all day commenting are doucheeeee Mc douches.
See you on the othersiiiiiiide
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    leave your kid at home.
  • on2legson2legs Posts: 14,991
    I assume you're not letting your 3 year old sit alone with a single ticket - so is your plan to use a single ticket to get her in the door and then have the two of you occupy one seat?

Not a good plan and not fair to the people next you...
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• not only is that not fair its retarded to take a kid in there. i went to all 3 shows so far and there hasnt been 1 second of any show that i dont smell pot. dont take ur 3 year old into that environment. or u could just buy him cigarettes to smoke so he doesnt smell the pot
    "Somebody throw up a gun so I can shoot you all......Fuckers". Eddie
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    a 3 year old?

inside the spectrum , regardless of seat location , during a Pearl Jam concert ?

i hope to god you are using ear plugs,
    @ 3 years old , the eardrum isnt even fully developed yet-
    you can rupture the tympanic membrane man !
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • You are seriiously retarded if U think I'm letting my boy sit alone. Duh he has prodfesional headphones and we are in VIP. So there's no problem of space. Trust me I have been to more shows than all of you combined. If you don't have any tickets to spare, shut up.
  • who comes on here asking for tickets to a rock concert for a baby, it's practically child abuse.

and while im sure your son loves to have headphones on his head for 3+ hours, how about instead of subjecting him to the chaos of a rock concert you use the ticket money to pay for a sitter. what do you do when he messes himself? make everyone get out of the way to bring him to the changing table? inconsiderate to your fellow fans and your son, and not only that you're robbing your own self of a good experience by bringing him. but being that you've apparently been to more concerts than anyone on this forum you've probably got all of this under control.
    "If you love someone, set them free. If someone loves you, don't fuck up." -ev

6/29/03 - Montreal, QC 10/1/04 - Reading, PA
    10/3/05 - Philadelphia, PA 5/12/06 - Albany, NY
    6/27/08 - Hartford, CT (FRONT ROW CENTER!)
    8/2/08 - (ev) Boston, MA 6/9/09 - (ev) Albany, NY
    8/21/09 - Toronto, ON 5/10/10 - Buffalo, NY
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    who comes on here asking for tickets to a rock concert for a baby, it's practically child abuse.

and while im sure your son loves to have headphones on his head for 3+ hours, how about instead of subjecting him to the chaos of a rock concert you use the ticket money to pay for a sitter. what do you do when he messes himself? make everyone get out of the way to bring him to the changing table? inconsiderate to your fellow fans and your son, and not only that you're robbing your own self of a good experience by bringing him. but being that you've apparently been to more concerts than anyone on this forum you've probably got all of this under control.

:lol:
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • damiendamien Posts: 40
    Why wouldn't someone want to help out this girl when she has made it clear that she's an awesomely greedy spoiled fan . Dont ask for help with a tix and then point out you've been to more shows then all of us !!! How dumb are you exactly ?? Hope your kid gets diarrhea and ya run out of diapers ya spoiled brat .
    Randell's island 1,2-1996
    Ft Lauderdale-1996
    New Jersey-1998
    MSG 1,2-1998
    Jones beach 1,2,3-2000
    Nassau-2003
    msg 1,2-2003
    Boston-2004
    Kissimmee-2004
    Philly-2006
    New Jersey 2-2006
    MSG 1 , 2 2008
    Eddie Vedder Solo 1,2-2008
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    Perfect example of a parent who thinks of themselves more than their children. How selfish can you be to take a 3 yr old to a rock concert? I don't care where you sit. Are they hearing protection or headphones? Cause if they are headphones like you say in you're post, you have to turn them up real fuckin loud to drown out Pearl Jam. Smarten up. Plan ahead and leave you're kid at home and enjoy a night out with you're friend.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • DewieCox wrote:
    leave your kid at home.

My goodness.....we agree! :lol:;)

Way too late tonight for a 3 year old.......Jesus :?
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • You are seriiously retarded if U think I'm letting my boy sit alone. Duh he has prodfesional headphones and we are in VIP. So there's no problem of space. Trust me I have been to more shows than all of you combined. If you don't have any tickets to spare, shut up.

That tactic should surely get you what you want.....smooth Mrs. Five Posts ;)
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Wow.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    I've never wished for someone not to get a ticket, but Good God. Get a sitter for your 3 year old.

Way to change your OP! Good lucky with finding some appropriate care for your baby.
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576

speaking of douchebags, did we hurt your feelings?
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    i feel sorry for that kid for having a parent more immature than he is
  • Jeremys SpokenJeremys Spoken Posts: 7,578
    edited October 2009
    :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    Post edited by Jeremys Spoken on
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• You have a nice back.. but don't bring your child.
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2

• Why on Earth would you rename the original title of your thread, remove your original post and then rename it this? Another 'Mother of the Year' candidate... grow up and don't come back here until you do...begging for a ticket for your fucking three year old......hope they dedicate RATS to you tonight in your VIP box...loser :roll:
  • Why on Earth would you rename the original title of your thread, remove your original post and then rename it this? Another 'Mother of the Year' candidate... grow up and don't come back here until you do...begging for a ticket for your fucking three year old......hope they dedicate RATS to you tonight in your VIP box...loser :roll:
    My question to you is..

how the hell did you get a realistic picture of Charlie Brown?
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2

• Hahahahahahaha!!!! This is the best laugh I've had all day! Love all you shit talkers. I have been to a few shows myself & am the mother of a nearly 3 year old boy who loooooves PJ. But there's no way in hell I'd be toting him to tonight's show. That's why he's at his Nana's for a sleepover. Have a great show douchebags. LMAO!!! :lol:
    PS - Why don't you just pass him off as a two year old then he'll get in free?
    My question to you is..

how the hell did you get a realistic picture of Charlie Brown?

It's an oil painting
  • PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    edited October 2009

LMFAO!

I feel bad for the OP's little boy. You need to grow up! And cmon what did you expect obviously people were gonna judge/criticize you for wanting to take a 3 year old to a concert. Do what you want, my personal advice would be to wait until hes a little older maybe 5 or 6 because this show tonight is going to be LONG, I have a 2.5 year old brother and he wants to sleep by 8pm, this shows gonna go till like midnight.
    Post edited by PJFAN_seattle on
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363

LMFAO!

I feel bad for the OP's little boy.
    I do too, guess he's not getting any trick-or-treating.

The reason I'm not in Philly tonight is because Halloween is first and foremost for kids. And I would never leave my 6 year old on a holiday she looks so forward to.
  • Jeanwah wrote:

The reason I'm not in Philly tonight is because Halloween is first and foremost for kids. And I would never leave my 6 year old on a holiday she looks so forward to.

Yah its funny how little kids love Halloween so much, although free candy is pretty sweet for any age
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    Jeanwah wrote:

Yah its funny how little kids love Halloween so much, although free candy is pretty sweet for any age

You think it's just the parents that have to sacrifice to get to that many PJ shows??
  • Heleka7Heleka7 Posts: 66
    i smell a troll
  • Heleka7 wrote:
    i smell a troll

try some soap?

:lol::lol::lol: Just kidding! :lol::lol::lol:
  • acutejamacutejam Posts: 1,433
    Jeanwah wrote:

LMFAO!

I feel bad for the OP's little boy.

While I'm feeling a little crushed by the shin-digs in Philly, exactly, I knew right off the bat that I couldn't go to ANY of these shows right before halloween, yet alone tonight's show -- all about the kids!!! As the OP has shown in her own special way. (By headphones, she means the ear protection mock-headphones I would think. Not just ear plugs, but big giant sound crushing cans over the ears.)
    [sic] happens
  • what a weird thread.
    Walk Tall, Kick Ass, Learn to Speak Arabic, Love Music, and Never Forget You Come From a Long Line of Truth Seekers, Lovers, and Warriors. HST

CHILLIN LIKE BOB DYLAN!!!
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    Trust me I have been to more shows than all of you combined.

ok
This discussion has been closed.